Sign in to follow this  
juloesG60

Borbet CB's or BBS RX's & what size!?

Recently bought back my onld G60 to find it sitting on OZ 35th Anniversary wheels which I want to get rid of ASAP! But the change needs to be right first time, due to tight budget!

The thoughts at the moment are either Borbet CB's:

G603.jpg

Or BBS RX's:

G602.jpg

Both of the pics are 17's and my car is a J reg G60 otherwise the same as in the pic and lowered 35mm. Im not sure though on whether 17's or 16's are the right way to go and what exact offset and wheels width and tyre combo to go for! Any pics general help is welcomed!! + where is the best place to buy?

cheers

Aren't the first set Borbet E's?

Excellent wheel choices I think, both of them look like they could be factory spec and both look the part 8) . I had BBS RX on my G60 and very nearly bought Borbet E for my VR and neither will disappoint.

Personally i would say 17s for looks but 16s as a comprimise as they still fill the arch nicely and won't give you crashy ride or tramlining.

Ye im not sure as it shows in the pic they are Borbet E's but in the shops they mainly seem to be under the CB name!? At the mo im thinking the Borbet's either the 16 x 7.5 with 205/40's or if possible the 17 x 8's with either 215/40's or 205/40's but will 8inch width fit straight on with no fowling!?