Sign in to follow this  
CorradoRun

Bennys Corrado VR6 !! built to be drivern ! BREAKING !!!!!!!

Ahhh I did wonder if this car was on any of the forums!! I bought a tatty old set of RX's from you last May to put on my Black Mk4 Golf... Needless to say, looking at your car persuaded me to buy my own one!!

Here are those wheels now after a refurb!

96512d9b.jpg

Ahhh I did wonder if this car was on any of the forums!! I bought a tatty old set of RX's from you last May to put on my Black Mk4 Golf... Needless to say, looking at your car persuaded me to buy my own one!!

yer i remember now ! lol

did you not tell me at the time you had never even heard of a corrado ? :shock: lol now you have one !!!! you going to lower yours mate ?

yer i remember now ! lol

did you not tell me at the time you had never even heard of a corrado ? :shock: lol now you have one !!!! you going to lower yours mate ?

Yeah I had obviously heard of a Corrado, I just wasn't aware they did a 2.9! I had a daft thought that they did a 1.8 and a 2.0 and that was all! Funnily enough my VR6 is one of the best cars i've ever owned....!

Yeah it is going to be lowered but I am deciding what I want to put on now... I've taken my Golf twice to the 'ring and the Corrado is going in April. Should be something!!

Dude Ive just read through your entire thread...for the 1st time...

Firstly, mate you have a frikkin' sweet 'rado. Like, absolutely mint!!

Secondly, I love the effort and blatant love you've poured into it.

Thirdly, I dare ask how much you're after!!!

Dude Ive just read through your entire thread...for the 1st time...

Firstly, mate you have a frikkin' sweet 'rado. Like, absolutely mint!!

Secondly, I love the effort and blatant love you've poured into it.

Thirdly, I dare ask how much you're after!!!

thanks mate iam going to be very sad to see her go !!! :confused4: but the need to buy a house has come........

iam after £5500.

Post deleted.

Please don't do that. Our forum rules are quite clear. Any 'breaking' threads need to be submitted as new adverts for approval onto the forum. All major parts (engine, wheels, brakes, panels, interior) need FIXED prices.

Thanks.

Nooooooooooooooooooooo don't do it!!! such a nice car :(

worth more money in bits tho !! :(

Needs must and all that, good luck with whatever is planned.

Yea guess, just a shame soo many nice cars are being broken. like i said to pete_griff, there are things i want but i would rather see a corrado in one piece!

Wow great read and a fantastic car! kept me distracted/entertained for the past hour! Are you breaking or selling it?