Sign in to follow this  
Andy665

Busy 3 hours this afternoon....

....trying to get ready for Ultimate Dubs but rapidly running out of time.

Fitted new front and rear seats

Fitted resprayed OE front bumper and 90mm spoiler

Fitted In-Pro indicators and fogs

Just got to fit the rebuilt charger and give it a damned good clean and should be ready - definitely not a show car but I'm happy with it

Busy day Andy, not seen your nugget since we both had done some work done at John's years ago.

Think you were having the carbon can removed IIRC.

My car is going to let the side down I think.. going to try and give it some TLC on Saturday though, polishing / tidying wise!

Yan - lots of things have changed on it since then - really pleased I made the decision to go back to the OE front bumper, looks a lot better balanced than before

Gonna wash and polish mine this Sunday for the first time since I bought it at the beginning of December. Before anyone says I'm bone idle, I've been sorting loads of other problems first but it has been garaged in that time.

Jim - mine is an awful long way from being perfect so we'll let the side down together - we can say that they are representative of cars that are used on a regular basis and enjoyed

im - mine is an awful long way from being perfect so we'll let the side down together - we can say that they are representative of cars that are used on a regular basis and enjoyed

Good way to look at it mate :) Mine is very much the daily driver! Will hopefully be able to treat her to a coat of polish / wax before Sunday though.. if the weather chuffing well behaves! :)

Just checked the weather forecast for the next five days, dry here in Telford but you might get a bit of rain on Friday Jim but dry all other days

Sunday looks stunning actually! Good good! Will be down at Halfrauds on Saturday morning stocking up on polishing cloths and microfibres! :)

Sunday looks stunning actually! Good good! Will be down at Halfrauds on Saturday morning stocking up on polishing cloths and microfibres! :)

Get meguiars ones Jim, I think they came top in the Auto Express group test a while ago.

Can't see either of you two letting the side down, both great cars.

Sunday looks stunning actually!

*Grumbling noises coming from Coventry somewhere* Shall or shan't I tax my C this month? Nah, still need to do a 4-wheel alignment first, could do that on Saturday, I suppose.

Tempest

Sunday looks stunning actually!

*Grumbling noises coming from Coventry somewhere* Shall or shan't I tax my C this month? Nah, still need to do a 4-wheel alignment first, could do that on Saturday, I suppose.

Tempest

DO IT!!

Anyone else? :lol:

Quick trip to the post office and she's back on the road, I suppose.

Tempest

Might have to, now that the 5th and last space on the stand at Ultimate VW has become available ...

Tempest