Sign in to follow this  
robertbreckon

problems with my corrado!!

my oil light comes on and off when it feels like. and also my temperature rises to about 110 when driving about the city can any1 help me?

is it my water pump gone? and also thereis a wining coming from either my water pump or timing belt. cnt seem t find where its coming from.

can sum 1 give me some advice and hlp plz.

rob

If the temps going to 110 i'd put a safe bet on your water pump being shagged, from what your saying.

Only £20 or so for a new one so get it changed, while your there do the thermostat as well...

110 seems slightly high but surely about right fo lots of stop-start driving? For the oil light my first port of call would be the oil pressure sensor (after checking the oil level of course!)

ive changed both of the sensors the white and blue one. i think it mite be the oil thu. becasue when i changed my oil filter 1 day and drove 4 a bit it leaked like mad. stopped at the kwik fit and they changed the oil for there crap thin oil. whereas i had fully sythetic. is it not the oil thinning out and losing pressure?