Sign in to follow this  
orangecruz

which green is my car

bought a c last month needs a few bits of paint but the sticker in the boot has beed ruined so dont know the paint code any one got any ideas as top how to find out its a 2.0 16v 93 kreg please help

If you got to VW with the chassis number they should be able to give you the paint code....i think.

Well mines pearl green for comparison for you but i would say it looks like dragon green.

Is there a classic green as well.

Simon

I reckon thats Pearl Green, having owned a car of the same colour (see my sig!).

Especially looking at the contrast of the tail lights against the paintwork, etc..

Think the code is LC6V..

Think its L6CV does that sound right? Its def pearl green whatever my code is though.

Yea looking at the front wing in that light it looks pearl green i agree.

Bad pictures for comparison as they do make it look darker and moody.

Simon

Nope. Best to just phone up VW Customer Services.. they should be able to help!

BTW - do you not have the original handbook for the car? There should be the same sticker in the front of that, that there was in the boot of the car.. should have the paint code on that!

If you've still got the original service manual, you should have a sticker on the otherside of the front cover which will give you your paint code :)

thanks jim and CorradoVR6-n.o.s you guys are great jim you were right it is in the handbook and CorradoVR6-n.o.s you were just right and new the colour it is l6cv thanks for all the help can now get my bits and bobs done inc my new de badge grille that arrived today

thanks jim and CorradoVR6-n.o.s you guys are great jim you were right it is in the handbook and CorradoVR6-n.o.s you were just right and new the colour it is l6cv thanks for all the help can now get my bits and bobs done inc my new de badge grille that arrived today

...........and their heads are much bigger now :lol:

and their heads are much bigger now

lol - well i'm totally crap with mechanical stuff, and I always dispense incorrect advice about that side of things so its nice to know that I can at least get stuff like colour codes, etc and general owner information right from time to time ;)