Sign in to follow this  
Danilo

Lots of new Corrados over here ;)

So I haven´t been on for a while now, but I thought I let you know what me and my girlfriend were doing over the last few years...

My 16V-G60 has its own topic on here, but that car is history, I bought a 16V, converted it to G60, put the BBS on, dropped it with H&R coils, well you know the rest...

dan1.jpg

dan2.jpg

dan3.jpg

dan4.jpg

Sold the car last fall to a young man and decided to call it quits.

As life is, a stumbled across a 95 VR6, and bought it a few weeks later.

Pretty worn down, I spent the whole winter to rejuvenate it. Samcos, S3 brakes, Hartmann exhaust, H&R coils, OZ Monte Carlos (as for now, since right now, finding RS301s again is pretty impossible), Raid Silberpfeil airbag steering wheel, ICE, and the list goes on. Far from finished, but at least I´m able to drive a Corrado...

0701.jpg

0702.jpg

0703.jpg

0704.jpg

0705.jpg

My girlfriend is a learned mechanic from VW, now working for the army. She built herself a nice 94 VR6, polished Santa Monicas, KW2 coils, S3 brakes and lots of other stuff...

jen1.jpg

jen2.jpg

jen3.jpg

jen4.jpg

As for her daily driver, she was never happy with her Mk2 after driving her old US-G60 Corrado the whole year. So we decided to go the right way and bought a 16V, which we converted to TDI, car will be euipped with powered windows and cloth Recaros in the next weeks...

tdidez1.jpg

tdidez2.jpg

tdidez3.jpg

tdidez4.jpg

Thats it for now, I hope you enjoyed my little trip through the last four years. Any opinion is welcome and appreciated. I´ll promise to chime in more often than in the past. Great forum 8)

Some very nice looking cars there.. and nice to hear from The Corrado Club of Germany! The VR6 on the Santa Monica's looks superb!

Wheel trims are from a 3B Passat on Corrado steelies for the winter, car is equipped with Mk4 convertible BBS wheels in the summer...

also just noticed the numberplates on the '95 VR and the TDI, nice touch ;)

good spot, dont suppose 53 on the other one is coincidence either!

Nice collection there all looking good. 8)

The full red rear lights are really growing on me now,going to have to do that to my VR :wink:

very nice collection of corrados...

welcome to the forum..

have seen yr cars on vortex & corrado database???