Matt-lmr

20vt conversion 20 valve turbo conversion into g60

I have a g60 and i want to fit the 20vt engine i would like to speak to someone who has already done this conversion and is willing to give me a breakdown of whats involved please

if anyone can help that would be great :D

but how do you do the wiring without there loom?

Apparently you have to use the corresponding ecu, loom, gauges, ignition switch and key...

but how do you do the wiring without there loom?

Apparently you have to use the corresponding ecu, loom, gauges, ignition switch and key...

you can go to A M D and they will do the work on the ecu to take the code off the chip so that you don't need the clocks.ignition or keys . . making it simple. just use the ecu and engine . i used the same mounting points as the 16v as the blocks are almost the same 20v and 16v . . i have cut the front mount down by 10mm to get the engine to clear the brake master c . . not a big job .

i was going to get them to do another chip for me ?? will have to find some one else may talk to jabba .

ive gota do a conversion on a 90 spec mk2 golf in the next few weeks.

I took everything from donor car and i mean EVERYTHING,but dont have the ignition key?

you will find it hard to get a key ? on its own . . i did see a brain clocks and key on ebay for just over 200 . maybe you will get lucky . thats if you want to go that route . you could go to a plug and play system . but it will cost you a lot more ? £1000 .

needs to be done on the cheap cheap, no chance of wiring engine loom straight into the mk2 fusebox then?

How does it all join in if you have the clocks and key etc?

Flusted! Mine uses all VAG Management, but retaining the Std Clocks and my original key! Is your motor Cable throttle or DBW??? I have a number of a guy that can do it for you! Drop me a PM and I'll pass it on!

I have a g60 and i want to fit the 20vt engine i would like to speak to someone who has already done this conversion and is willing to give me a breakdown of whats involved please

if anyone can help that would be great :D

Depends what parts you have etc, You wanna DIY or get someone to do it for you???