Sign in to follow this  
vwchick

Ooooo Near miss from the rozzers

I was so lucky on Saturday, coming back from Bristol, passed Bath and on to the A4 back to Wiltshire, Went thought the 50mph spend cam and thought i'd show the other half what she can do, floored it up to the round about which if taken right it a really nice bit of cornering, changed down and shot round it to see Mr PC sat right on the corner, :shock:

i nearly died but amazingly he was looking down at the time and he missed me completly, kept looking in the mirror but no sign. my heart was racing

Lady luck was on my side that day.

Hope you all had a fab easter in the sun shine

Bye :wink:

I was so lucky on Saturday, coming back from Bristol, passed Bath and on to the A4 back to Wiltshire, Went thought the 50mph spend cam and thought i'd show the other half what she can do, floored it up to the round about which if taken right it a really nice bit of cornering, changed down and shot round it to see Mr PC sat right on the corner, :shock:

i nearly died but amazingly he was looking down at the time and he missed me completly, kept looking in the mirror but no sign. my heart was racing

Lady luck was on my side that day.

Hope you all had a fab easter in the sun shine

Bye :wink:

close call!

Every other saturday morning there used to be a camera van at the end of london road. i used to drive that way up onto the dual carridgeway and through box.. it got silly though coz you'd always know to expect it.

that roundabout is great coming the other way too!

Had the same thing the other evening.. quiet bit of road and a roundabout I know well so went ploughing round it at some speed and chuckled to myself that a copper would have me for that then looked to my right to see one parked in the entrance to a hotel waiting to catch unsuspecting speeders.. don't know why he didn't come after me but just said a quiet "thanks!" and tootled home sensibly!

Yes We know all the jokes about living in Box

from the well known song "Living in a Box" to "Nice Box" he he

Think i might start a new topic in Off topic about funny place names

Like Upper Dicker and Lower Dicker in Kent

Cool

I'm back off to work but have started a new tread in Off topic "Place Names"

Should be a laugh

Have a good one

Bye