Sign in to follow this  
___Dubstar___

Pictures from the pod

my mk4 is about 5mm out of the top pic.

forgot to take some pics there, cool location with the finish line in the shot.

nice pic of the finish line 8)

Red C's do look tidy without the bump strips :)

thanks, i was unsure whether or not to loose the strips, they do look good on the darker cars, come to the conclusion to loose most of the black, wing mirrors, door handles bump strips etc. Slowly re introducing it in different areas

hey ___Dubstar___, didn't realise you were on the forum as well when you asked to bring your car round!

It definitely looked good, engine bay very tidy and lots of nice touches inside and out as well.

Its strange, in all the photos so far my new plate looks almost luminous! I guess it needs a few more miles to dull it down a bit!

i didnt see anything like that myself but then i didnt see every race so anythings possible. They were pretty strict on safety as always so i would be surprised. One guy was using his mobile down the strip, they didnt like that.

I found out that some people were pre-staging too far and had to back up to get behind the line, only forgetting to put it in first when the lights went green!:shock: :brickwall:

Some great 'Rado's in your pics :)

What time did you get up the strip?

no yellows no red ones i was gonna try and play red corrado yellow corrado but it didnt take off!

there certainly were a lot of cock ups at the start but that being said that was the first time i had been there sober so may not have noticed before. people where being told to move back by the marshalls as the lights changed!

sadly i didnt take mine on the track, i hammered all the way there on the 90 minute drive and she was a little warm, that combined with the weather and the ever increasing cues i thought it best to watch other people cook there cars and push them about in the blazing heat - maybe next time

The above paragraph is basically a wimpy excuse coz i bottled it!! (thought id say it before some other brave soul did!)