Sign in to follow this  
VR6*MarkOfTheBeast*

anyone seen a corrado with no front splitter?

There was a member (who's name i forget) who lived quite close to me, he had a red valver with no front splitter and it looked horrible! I'm sure there are photos somewhere...

Yeah.. just doesn't look right. Would at least stick a 50mm one, even if you aren't keen on the look if only for bumper protection!

yes I know all about that when I completely shattered it a while back. Looks bloody awful. don't even think about it!

you can see it on my blackberry C in the 3rd pic of page 19 in this thread...

I fixed some cracks in mine last summer, and whilst it was off the car for a few days waiting for the fibre glass to set/go off I had to park my C front first into the hedge at work, as I really hated the look. Looks like an old Citroen without it! :(

Nows the time to be different then, go on take it off.

Some of the cars that get featured are crap and different so it sounds like a surefire way to get in the mags then.

There was a member (who's name i forget) who lived quite close to me, he had a red valver with no front splitter and it looked horrible! I'm sure there are photos somewhere...

Sciroccotune IIRC.............as i sold him a 90 mm used one

thanks all.

Wow!

some strong feelings there!

looking at that smashed splitter does make the whole front bumper look rubbish doesn't it...might look a bit better if running very low?

fitting some coilovers on thurs and new 16" BBS RS going on/mudflaps comming off (thanks for the info but going to keep theese to put back to standard whwn i sell).

might just try it.i'l take some pic's and post 'em up.

just think it might make the side view of the car a bit neater...with the bottom of the rear bumper, the sill's and the bottom of the front bumper all at the same level.

whats this about a 50mm splitter...whats that off?

ta

whats this about a 50mm splitter...whats that off?

ta

err a Corrado :lol:

seriously tho.............Corrado's up to approx 94 have the 90mm spoiler and post 94's have the 50mm spoiler