slant

Scale models

Does anybody know if there are any companies that make a scale model of the Scirocco and Corrado. Ive found Die cast, but I want to build them myself.

I think the Revell kits have been deleted now.

Maybe they'll do another run since the new Diecast models have been selling well?

The only Rocco scale model as a self-build kit IIRC is the IMAI one. It's 1/24 scale, but aimed at the beginner modelling car builder, and it's actually more of a toy. Still, it can be modded, too, see here:

1model2.jpg

That's on the bonnet of its bigger brother :-)

Tempest

there was a big thread about this somewhere, i bought one thru the website mentioned in that thread

pic1936.jpg

DSC01053.jpg

DSC01054.jpg

I have enquired in my local model shop and was told they are deleted now as the C has been out of production for so long, you do see them about but i think they sell for nearly £90 if memory serves me correct?

Am interested in one myself so i can build it like my own car-just like everyone else i guess?!

I have enquired in my local model shop and was told they are deleted now as the C has been out of production for so long, you do see them about but i think they sell for nearly £90 if memory serves me correct?

Am interested in one myself so i can build it like my own car-just like everyone else i guess?!

i bought that revell one for £26 only a month or so ago, i see some are still on ebay

so unless they have been made obselete very recentely i would imagine they still availiable

i bought that revell one for £26 only a month or so ago, i see some are still on ebay

so unless they have been made obselete very recentely i would imagine they still availiable

The Revell Diecast ones have only been recently released and are readily available.

L100PY_H Is refering to the proper Revell model kits that were available a few years ago. These have now been discontinued.

I managed to get 1:24 scale Corrado G60 and "Zender" Cabrio kits on E-bay a while back. Cost me a fortune.