Sign in to follow this  
morganirl

What are lupo Wipers????

talking about light looms, is ebay the only place to get them, have done a search here but, i'm electrically ignant so have to buy them :?:

http://www.partsforaudi.info/

got mine from here

Ben,

Those off the TT? or was the word Audi in the link just to throw you off the scent?

£75 includes VAT and postage? And this is a reliable source?

cheers,

ps - anyone know the price of original TT wipers? Only come in pairs too?

Presume they fit exactly onto the corrado sprocket just fine?

I dont know if mine have been done before i got the car, but i dont think they have.

I will prob get slated for saying this, but mine work fine...dont really think i could get the windscreen any cleaner. Certainly better than other cars ive owned. Also (will prb get slated even more) im using wiper blades from wilkos which do the job really well and ive read everywhere that the Bosch blades are a must.

Is the poor performance of the wipers a thing that came with the car as new or do they wear out really quickly?

http://www.partsforaudi.info/

got mine from here

Ben,

Those off the TT? or was the word Audi in the link just to throw you off the scent?

£75 includes VAT and postage? And this is a reliable source?

cheers,

ps - anyone know the price of original TT wipers? Only come in pairs too?

Presume they fit exactly onto the corrado sprocket just fine?

The word audi's just there to confuse you......they are the lupo ones for the corrado...

Cant remember the exact price of the TT's from audi but i think they were around the £100 mark. you'll need 2 of the short arms (cant remember if its pass or driver) and yes they fit straight onto the splines....you may want to make a small mod to them with a dremmel as they hit the windows scuttle trim...

Is the poor performance of the wipers a thing that came with the car as new or do they wear out really quickly?

The poor performance is due to the crap springs that the arms have, if yours work then thats great..it keeps it looking standard.

My original ones were fine up until around the 70MPH mark, at which point they would lift off the screen! even with the spoiler on the blades! Lethal and really should have been a recall on the car by VW!

thats weird. It could be that mine have been done already then. They dont budge, even at 135!