Sign in to follow this  
Dubsingh

show us your rims

hi all i am looking to change the rims on the raddo....i would really like borbet b's if any one selling them let me knw......couls you guys post your fav rims....just want to see what is out there and what luks good :wink:

mine on enzo cups and then on Porsche cup 3's - this is how it was when I sold it :(

nice pics guys....any one tried fitting borbet b's?? im really feeling them but just wanted to see what they look like. what wheels has tofferado got his ride?

These are mine, bought them cheaply, no idea what make they are and never seen another set, looking for a change at the moment but can't find anything I like (apart from Mike G60's LM's).

Easy Singh.. Borbet B's are sik rims.. got some for Jays MK2... should be done for Stoner..

some pics for yah rolling on a rado...

they the ones im talkin about...they just luk sick gonna get them for the raddo and the rallye lol right need to twist mr bank mangers arm for the reddies lol

lol - i'll just walk away then. sometimes i dont know why i bother trying to help

If only you had a picture or avatar of some. :lol:

lol - i'll just walk away then. sometimes i dont know why i bother trying to help

If only you had a picture or avatar of some. :lol:

Exactly. Maybe should have posted a pic - members page is a hassle to find isn't it... :roll:

I find too often on here - unless its shiney and bling - people ignore. Its nonsense.

Oh it not about being bling...or ignorant.....just knwoing what you want and seeing what else is out there to compare

are yours borbets b's sorry dnt mean to be ignorant mate....i should av been more specific......

aye - theyre in my avatar - only that picture doesnt have the center caps. its in my sig too ;) i'm selling mine very soon - i think i have a buyer for them - but you're welcome to them if he decided he doesn't want them. theyre the 16" x 7.5" versions that in my opinion are much more suited to the car proportionally

Oh it not about being bling...or ignorant.....just knwoing what you want and seeing what else is out there to compare

no worries mate - was just trying to help out. if it helps have a gander through the pics on the members page - click the link in my signature to get there.

i was over generalising - sometimes on here you can ask a question and get little response - but if it was about a bling set of wheels everyone chips in - just a pet hate :) good luck - theyre great rims for the corrado

Did I say something wrong??????????????

yeah shut the fuckk up

heres mine

siderear.jpg

Did I say something wrong??????????????

when do u eva say any thing right lol......my rado back of the road stupid charger seals........got refurb the dam thing....now its a two day wait for the parts to cum so i can get crackin lol

furk can i bribe ur wheels of u????? :lol: