Torsten

Allow me to introduce myself: Torsten@53i-styling

back in the days .... this was in 2009

k92rns8o.jpg

im still working on the wheels because im always short in time :(

Was the Corrado meet on the Saturday the week before the show Torsten? A couple of German guys came and gave me a flyer for a meet on the Friday evening but we were leaving early on the Saturday :(

I quite like the way the dark centre look btw :)

Yea, thats right. its was on Sat May 24th. but there was another GTG a few days before the 24th.

it was a nice metting with old and new friends.

more progress on the corrado:

tried a different head unit the other day. its from a 2004 Seat Ibiza its a mp3 cd unit and actually lights up red which is matching my interoir lights

but something isnt right because its wont light up at all havent found the mistake yet maybe its broken. but its black and simple and flush to the dashboard, not a highend headunit but a nice sound. but its a little longer as the JVC i had before. not too much space for th new one in the dashboard

6gu25yz4.jpg

sold the Alana and bought another stock radio.

after a week or so i had found out the illumination of the Alana headunit was just dead, i tried another one but i havent had the radio code and it has lights coming on so the first was broken. meanwhile i had the chance to get one of these: INF1-MID NLP with bluetooth so i can use it with my phone, usb and sd card reader this was on my wishlist for a long time but never had the chance to get one of those. VW sold them in south america only

this one of just a few which will not stick out of the dash.

tegvfj8i.jpg

kwpl7yio.jpg

z7g5s4wn.jpg

great stuff Torsten! How do you get the heater dial rings to stay flush and in place? Mine tend to come slightly loose.