Sign in to follow this  
Kevin Bacon

The things you do when bored!

Remove headlight (3 screws) > undo clips (about 8 in total around the headlight) > glass comes away from unit.

Easy as.

Kev - Do you have any pics of them ON the car? :shock: are the actual whole lights OEM? they look like the european spec ones that cost an arm and a leg. the ones on my rado are the old hoopty OEM ones, they're faded bad. :( i really dont want to pay out for the europeans spec ones.

Will

howdy texan. they're all brits on here, they all have the euro lights.. but don't try to get one of them to ship a set to you, they drive on the wrong side of the road over there, headlight pattern is different from ours.

lights are lookin good. i plan to do the same.. i also have my indicators in that location. opened up the stock indicator holes for cold air feed.

Kev - Do you have any pics of them ON the car? :shock: are the actual whole lights OEM? they look like the european spec ones that cost an arm and a leg. the ones on my rado are the old hoopty OEM ones, they're faded bad. :( i really dont want to pay out for the europeans spec ones.

Will

I will upload some pics of them on the car when there is enough daylight! Prolly at the weekend.

Yeah the lights are OEM jobs. They cost 90GBP each.

Kev

Yeah, funnily enough european lights are surprisingly euro spec! *brain fart*! so G60- do you have the automatic seat belts or manual, i want to put in a set on manual ones on mine, i don't know where to look for them though?! :(

Will

canadian spec G60s are the same as european spec except we still get the s**** headlights and we have side markers in the front bumper like the US spec. ..so we get the manual belts, under-dash shelves... your best bet is to try to find someone parting a C in canada and get the manual belt conversion parts from him.

****MOD EDIT****-swearing-vr6storm-you were doing so well too lanny :wink:

oh cmon s**** isnt swearing you ******. :D

ya, will be hard.. but it happens. let me know if you come across one, i need a few bits.. and i'll do the same. cheers.

****mod-edit****swearing-vr6storm

u can also buy the glass seperately has i have found out :p ...But they dont tell u, that they sell it seperately :mad: :mad:

Furki's right about that they are about 33 quid from Euro Parts