Sign in to follow this  
Kevin Bacon

This looks quite cool..

Easy to fit too. Maplin sell mini flourescent tubes for a tenner each. Hook em up to the interior light circuit and you can see where you're putting your muddy feet!

Kev

Just dont put them under the car like all the little to$$ers in the novas do round here!

jim

Oh god hell no!

My Dad's new Mondeo is quite cool because it floodlights the footwells and there's also lights on the underside of each wing mirror which illumintate the floor and locks. Believe me, when you visit places with no street lights, they are invaluable. I've trodden in dog poop before and spread it all over my carpet!

Kev

I agree with you on that Kev- they do look pretty nice :p I once thought about putting them in the bottom of each front door pocket and have them 'uplighting' each door. Not sure that I would do in my Corrado now tho.

Cheers

they look very nice, and practical too, i'll see what Farnell and RS have on monday, are they just white?

Thera

Maplin sell flourescent tubes that run off 12V and are about 10" long by roughly 5mm thick, tiny things. Colours available are blue, white, green, yellow and red. They are for PC cases but since they run of 12V, they can be used in cars too. £10 each including Power converter.

Kev

yep i used them one time ago quite cool, good value too but i dont understand their primary use

8) should get some water squirter neons to match than............ :lol: :lol: :lol:

be worth more than a storm, after them mods

must admit in me youth the footwell lighting on the first generation orion injection ghia made me want to have one :oops: looked well classy :oops: :p

i like em, kinda had one in the Golf.

Looks trick opening your door and the footwells light up, stops everyone kicking off your seat adjuster handles etc :mad:

8) should get some water squirter neons to match than............ :lol: :lol: :lol:

be worth more than a storm, after them mods

No that's gay....

imagine if ya was doing some rallying and ur windows got really dirty u could use them as markers.....shall we do a group BUY

I must be on drugs :p

dub man thats really winds me up or when they boot ur speaker grilles getting out

FurkiG60, Yeah, that really use to wind me up!!!! now they just kick my £170 door pods :mad::mad::mad::mad:

No that's gay....

kevhaywire, :cheers: