Sign in to follow this  
Gunswick

Adding Air Con

Is it possible to add air con to say a VR6 now? I see DiaVia kits mentioned? these were presumably the dealer fit ones that were optional extras at sale time?

but is it possible now?

and how much would it cost?

you really going to be selling the aircon Will?? here's a surprise for ya mate??? if you do go to sell it?? i will 110% take it mate. i will even come down and help you take it all off.

karl

Is it possible to add air con to say a VR6 now? I see DiaVia kits mentioned? these were presumably the dealer fit ones that were optional extras at sale time?

but is it possible now?

and how much would it cost?

It cost me about £300 plus say five days of pretty hard graft and tricky wiring mods to fit the second hand climate control into mine from a Passat VR6. Worth every penny and minute of time though. :lol:

lol,

so its like £300 for the air con gear, and then labour of 40 hours PMSL

um would anyone on here like to help me add it if and when i need to? and how much for? :D

um would anyone on here like to help me add it if and when i need to? and how much for? :D

Not the first time I've been asked that one, the answer remains the same, no! Next time I do one it'll be when I build my own R32 in to Corrado 4x4 conversion and that's still some time in the future :lol:

Not the first time I've been asked that one, the answer remains the same, no

What a spoilsport!!!!!!! :p :lol:

Not the first time I've been asked that one, the answer remains the same, no

What a spoilsport!!!!!!! :p :lol:

Nobody could afford my daily rate!

Oh and I go to Saudi in July for six to nine months, then looks like Vietnam followed by a long stint in Singapore, gonna be a long waiting list :shock:

Nobody could afford my daily rate!

Oh and I go to Saudi in July for six to nine months, then looks like Vietnam followed by a long stint in Singapore, gonna be a long waiting list Shocked

Guessing the industry you are probably in I don't think I want to know your daily rate! but I could do with 10 ltrs of Magnatec :lol:

Guessing the industry you are probably in I don't think I want to know your daily rate! but I could do with 10 ltrs of Magnatec :lol:

:wink: