Sign in to follow this  
nocrap

Quinn Direct

Has anyone had any experience of Quinn Direct? Their comprehensive quote has come in at a good price along with a nice low excess and legal cover.....

Cheers

Quite a few of my friends here have changed over to them!

Good report from a friend of mine who had someone roll backwards into him in traffic!....apparently they dealt with it quite well...so general thumbs up in the reports I've heard :wink:

I would have used them, but afaik they don't deal with any modifications! :cry:

I would have used them, but afaik they don't deal with any modifications!

There's not many people on here that would be able to use them then!

yup!.....well, it may have been more of a case of "you have to phone them up" to get a quote for modifications, and it wont do it on the online quote. But I'm sure it would say on the website somewhere [*]Too lazy and full of lunch to look myself! :oops: :lol:

I have had all of my Corrados insured with them here in Ireland. True they don't like mods but will still cover after an engineers report.

Humm might have to stick with elephant then.....declaring exhaust only puts it up by £30

nocrap, Have you tried HIC?

Lot of their insurers see mods as non-cost unless you get silly with NOS/Chargers/Turbos... but usual suspension/brakes etc usually don't incurr extras..

The Cabby's lowered suspension on a classic policy was fine and no-cost... They've done almost all my old tin and some was quite modified..

I tried them last year but where about £300 more than elephant, i politely said no thanks.

Currently, age 29, I am paying 700 euros fully comp with Quinn with 4 years NCB, thats about 478 sterling.