Sign in to follow this  
jslootweg

Motorsportworld.co.uk Order

I would like to order a supersprint exhaust for my 2.0l 16v from motorsportworld (they seem the best value around). I'm a bit unsure what parts to order. Is all I need is one of the 1.8/g60 backboxes listed and the component listed as "Centre Section + Front Pipe Stainless diam 54mm (>91)", or will i still be missing some parts.

Cheers for you help in advance

1.8's and early G60's at least, use the hook type hangars that are incompatible with the later cars bar type hangars(e.g. 2.0 16v), so you need a system designed specifically for the 2.016v

My other choice was probably a Milltek Exhaust. They list two kits for CAT back. the 22F00 and the 22F01. Not sure which one is right, my car is a K plate 2.0l 16v.

I was looking at supersprint too, but a number of places told me that they had discontinued parts......personally after seeing other peoples miltek systems i wouldn't bother! go for a magnex or custom..........

head in the direction of the exhaust discussion thread for more info

I have read that thread a few times and I can't make my mind up on which brand is 'the best'. I had heard good things about milltek and they are reasonably priced where as, from what i can see magnex is about 10% more expensive. Its really hard to decide what to do, especially when one is going to spend ~£350 on a new exhaust setup.