Sign in to follow this  
Andi

Corrado VR6 in Forza Motorsport 2 (Xbox 360)

had a play on this yesterday..... seriously thinking about an xbox now!!

I made a car for you and Sam! Gifted it to him just now. :D

ba600325-015a-4265-a7d3-815b338558d4.jpg[/attachment:3b330]

*So far this Clio is by far the worst car in the game. It handles really badly.

I can recommend leaving Traction Control and Stability Control switched off for some nice driftin' action! :)

I have to confess though, I tend to leave ABS on in really hard races, else I'll just lock up and lose it on the last corner of the last lap..! (Happened earlier!)

Have to agree with that! 8) :lol:

The traction control and stability take the fun out of it. The pro setting sets traction & stability off, ABS on and "simulated damage" on. You get more money for winning with it set to pro too.

looks ace may just buy one so i can drive a corrado hard for a change and not worry about crashing it!!!

awesome game, got it last nite, cant put it down!

got a turbo R32, the VF charger didnt quite cut it so had to hav a turbo for 600bhp!!

better than turismo i think

I've placed a new field in your profiles so you can display your Xbox Live Gamertag under your avatar.

User Control Panel -> Profile

then check near the bottom.

Nice one.

Beware, the Corrado in my copy of Forza 2 is broken, in that you can't apply vinyl designs to the rear three-quarter panel (on the right hand side) withough them appearing on the bumper too. I'd have been happier to find this out if I hadn't just spent an hour trying to make a German Polizei replica!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo

just setup up my live,was goin to get gold membership later on but i got a mths free trail,reckon i may go an buy forza 2morro,although i'll be proper pap on it compared to you pros :lol:

Brilliant game, going to the Nurburgring tomorrow and have been practicing using the Corrado as much as possible. Sense of speed is wicked and as you say, take everything but the ABS off and the handlings brilliant. Much prefer it to PGR, loads more detail and seems easier to control to me.

Hows everyones lap times? Managed a 9:30 on the Nordschleife with just exhaust and filter, will be interesting to see how that compares with an actual lap. Maybe won't take quite as many chances as in the game though.

I've placed a new field in your profiles so you can display your Xbox Live Gamertag under your avatar.

User Control Panel -> Profile

then check near the bottom.

8) ta very much,

I have to admit though the M$ wheel does seem to be developing a bit of slack, it appears the plastic bearing isnt up to the job so i may have to do the roller bearing upgrade that a few people have done.

with all the assists off, the wheel is great for sensing when you are about to loose traction, especially with ABS off the steering starts to go all light just as the wheels start to lock up.

its just a shame i cant fit the BBS RM's from the mk2 golf to the corrado.

My bro was saying that apparently you can connect up to 9 xbox's and have a different view on each one, defo something for the mass market that feature!!

Ive watched my bro play it, and it does look stunning, i just hope that the next GT for the PS3 is up to the same standard

here are mine,..

n518442971_67657_9159.jpg

n518442971_67658_9431.jpg

n518442971_68331_925.jpg

Im Br00dy (thats zeros not o's)

I've also got what i call my multi-coloured tampon....

n518442971_67752_1369.jpg

n518442971_67754_1920.jpg

My go at an arty shot messing with the photo settings in the game...

n518442971_67755_7839.jpg

n518442971_67759_9098.jpg

n518442971_67766_5735.jpg

Gah, my fooking Xbox keeps crashing. Its one of the early ones and didn't do it with any of the early games., but does it every 5-10 mins with forza. It crashed and I made the fool mistake of turning it on its side while it was still on and it made a big furrow in the cd. :evil: :mad: Dammit, I hate Bill Gates, it is such a shoddy piece of equipment. Games are good though.