Sign in to follow this  
_leon_

Stealth's (old?) 1.8T Corrado

Anyone know where I can get info on this car - I can remember it was for sale on here maybe a year ago - but interested to see if theres info on it on the web somewhere - have searched but can't find anything...

Did they have a 4x4 corrado.

Only know of Jon Malik's 1.8T who work/worked for Stealth and that was green running compomotive black wheels.

Did they have a 4x4 corrado.

Only know of Jon Malik's 1.8T who work/worked for Stealth and that was green running compomotive black wheels.

Ah thats it - thought it was 4x4 - must be wrong. but yes green with black mo's i think. was 360bhp too. wondered if anyone had links to a spec/photos

dunno anything about the car but its for sale here http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/160303.htm

couldn't have advertised it with worse pictures if someone tried, nicely finished car in the flesh and the fastest thing I've ever heard spinning up stealth's rollers, I'd imagine a lot of time and effort went into preparing that car, worth every penny of 9 grand IMO.

Jons real sound guy.

Totally agree with that! Always has time for a chat, happy to show you what he's doing on your car, and will do whatever he can to help you out! Fits in well up at Stealth! :)