Sign in to follow this  
corrado vr6

wheel sizes please explain

im looking into finally after eveythin is now sorted on my Corrado some new rims. likin the Brock B2s and done a search and see dubmeister sell em but i dont understand this jargon 9x16 et15 rather than just askin will these fit can someone explain the numbers so i can actually learn somethin might be a dumb question but if i understood it it will at least mean somethin to me!!

also from the piccie on 9x16 et15 they look like they are 5 stud but my current wheels are only 4 stud do i have to find 4 stud wheels or can you buy like a converter.

my corrado is a valver 2.0l and i have bought sum coilovers from g-werks KW varient 1s so ride height wont be a problem and if nessecary i dont mind gettin the arches rolled.

im looking into finally after eveythin is now sorted on my Corrado some new rims. likin the Brock B2s and done a search and see dubmeister sell em but i dont understand this jargon 9x16 et15 rather than just askin will these fit can someone explain the numbers so i can actually learn somethin might be a dumb question but if i understood it it will at least mean somethin to me!!

also from the piccie on 9x16 et15 they look like they are 5 stud but my current wheels are only 4 stud do i have to find 4 stud wheels or can you buy like a converter.

my corrado is a valver 2.0l and i have bought sum coilovers from g-werks KW varient 1s so ride height wont be a problem and if nessecary i dont mind gettin the arches rolled.

Yes you can get converters for 4x100 to 5x100. Check that dubmeister dont do them in 4x100 first.

The 9x16 means that these are 9inches wide,16inch diameter. ET = offset. The smaller the offset the further they stick out from the hub, the bigger the offset the closer to the hub they will sit.

4x100 = pcd = pitch circle diameter which is the distance from the 4 wheel stud holes on the wheel.

9x16 on the rear of a valver, depending on how low you go, would not need any work as the valvers have a narrower track (width of rear axle) to the vr6s.

Hope this helps you a bit. Feel free to PM with any other questions.

now all becomes clear have mailed dubmeister bout 4 stud brocks just waitin on reply

Thats cool. Glad we could help :)