Sign in to follow this  
vr6storm

Thievin Gits!!!!!

well as i've been a bit under the weather lately i haven't been using my C as much as usual........anyway the last time i was using it was on saturday afternoon........came out to the C first thing monday to notice some theivin git has robbed me of my BBS valve covers :shock: :mad: :evil:........so to say i was a bit P***** off yesterday morning is a bit of an understatement!!!

You've got my sympathy in full.

I went past the parking space at the back of my flat the other night and noticed that some tykes had nicked the VW centre caps off the 14" BBS wheels on my Scirocco GTII. GRRRR! :mad:

I wouldn't let it bother you Roddy.. judging by some of the stories I have read both on here and on other forums lately, it could be a LOT worse.

That said there is no excuse for it. Thieving b*stids! :(

Roddy this happened to me mate last week - but they only decided to nick two of the caps so there probably on some little sh**s BMX at the moment! :mad:

I've actually had some valve caps nicked as well, which I didn't actually think happened over here! :(

It made me furious!! I think mainly because of how bloody petty it is!

Same happened to me! So I reverted to the normal valve caps. Was definitely a kid with a bike, 2 were nicked. The funniest thing was that I remember some kids asking me where I got them from, next morning, GONE! Scum! :evil:

my caps of my RC's went about 4 months after i bought them.

my first car, my scala 1.8i went missing on friday. the wankers took it on the back of a truck. im less than happy. :mad: :cry:

Bl@@dy tea leafs.

I lost count of the amount of BBS centre caps I had nicked from my old Beemer, and at £30 each, it gets expensive.

At least they only took the valve covers and nothing else, no consolation I know, but it could have been worse :?

Kev

Sorry to hear that Roddy,still could have been worse.

Same thing has happened here.Fortunately,as my car is parked right outside my sitting room window, I saw the little sod in the act of nicking my valve covers and went out and confronted him.He was only about ten and when confronted confessed and even gave me his address so I could phone his Parents!

The joys of living in a small community!!!! 8)

cheers for all the support guys.........and yes on reflection it is very very minor and it could have been a lot worse.........i do just hope it is kids as i would hate to think there is another BBS wheeled car-owner doing this to save him buying them