Sign in to follow this  
Benny16v

Any 1 have Keskin KT1 rims fitted?

I've been looking on Dubmeister and quite like the look of these!!

if any1 has them fitted to there rado i'd like to see how they look,

keskin_kt1.jpg

cheers boys :)

Do you know the width of the keskins on that car in the pic by any chance? I'm guessing they're 7.5" rather than 9" from the look of the pic?

To be honest I prefer it with the thinner wheels, with it that low really deep dish ones would look over the top imo. Also preserves the handling to a degree I guess!

By the way do you know if he had to fit adapters for them? Am I right in thinking the keskins are 5 x 112 rather than 5 x 100?

By the way do you know if he had to fit adapters for them? Am I right in thinking the keskins are 5 x 112 rather than 5 x 100?

They are 5x100...but he had to fit 12mm spacers to clear the front brakes.

The standard 11 inch brakes. It was mainly due to the higher offset ordered. I think it was a 35 that he got.

Pulling up an old topic i Kno but im looking at getting the KT1 for my Corrado in the early new year!,

just wondered what would be advised, 7.5 on front and 9 on rear or 9 all round? any body got any decent pics with both combinations, dont wanna get one or the other set and wish i had got the other! (side angle pics will prolly be best if anyone has em! :D)

Thanx

Pulling up an old topic i Kno but im looking at getting the KT1 for my Corrado in the early new year!,

just wondered what would be advised, 7.5 on front and 9 on rear or 9 all round? any body got any decent pics with both combinations, dont wanna get one or the other set and wish i had got the other! (side angle pics will prolly be best if anyone has em! :D)

Thanx

Offset is key. I'd do like a 16x7.5 et20 front and 16x9 et25 rear.

I can't speak for the offset of this car...but the stance is perfect. His rear look to possibly be a 15et...I would do 25 on a non pulled fender.

CorradoRieger.jpg

Thanx

Offset is key. I'd do like a 16x7.5 et20 front and 16x9 et25 rear.

I can't speak for the offset of this car...but the stance is perfect. His rear look to possibly be a 15et...I would do 25 on a non pulled fender.

CorradoRieger.jpg

Yep the rear is et15 on that car, but as you said the arches look to have been pulled considerably. Also would the offset be any different if you were fitting them on a VR6? (the car in the pic is a 1.8 valver)

love the look of that, are they 16, they look well big lol!

think i might go for 7.5 on front and 9 on rear, would it need serious arch mods or would just a slight trim do it which i kno some people have done!?

Yep the rear is et15 on that car, but as you said the arches look to have been pulled considerably. Also would the offset be any different if you were fitting them on a VR6? (the car in the pic is a 1.8 valver)

The difference would be in the front fender. The VR6 has slightly larger fenders in the front...but I don't think its going to be a huge difference.

On stock fenders...I'd go with a 16x9 et25 rear and 16x7.5 et20/25 front. Roll the inner fender lips.

this would stiff require some modifications to the rear arches correct? :) and the front arches, even with 7.5"?