Sign in to follow this  
vwchick

Your first car ?

1990 mk3 passat 1.8 GT estate, black, got it for 300 quid with 168K on the clock but had gone through an mot fine the week before and had 6 months tax on it, had a private plate on it which i sold for £350 hehehehe

done another 12000 miles in it in 10 months without any problems (touch wood) is great fun to drive and brilliant for carting mates+ their luggage to devon on holiday and gets me to work every day.

Hopefully will be getting a 'rado in the summer tho :) and my gf can drive the passat, the old bus is too good to get rid of yet!

My first car was a renault 5 turbo. £1800 to insure and the 2nd worst car I`ve ever owned but it went like stink. The worst car I ever owned wassss.. a mk2 scirocco.

I had a Nova 1.2 Merit. With a 1.3 manifold.

Lowered on rock hard springs, TSW 5 spoke alloys, massive blue sunstripe on the windscreen.

My final mod was heavy damage to every panel including the roof, achieved whilst driving it straight through a stone dyke into a field :) Looking back, that was one of the better days in my life!

hah thats funny mine was a Nova 1.2 as well, only Mods were SR alloys and that wierd SR Rubber spoiler thay had that wrapped round the rear window, oh and a bigger Webber carb!