Sign in to follow this  
Mave

Bye bye baby...

back on ebay :roll:

just sold now for over £1.5k, and amaxingly it is actually in the Sunday Mirror!!!

The original road test VW Corrado featured in all the motoring mags of 1989 is languishing on ebay for £920. F240 BVV is the last road worthing press Corrado...

Quentin Wilson's Sunday Mirror Section

Davey, the one the guy bought off me was F235BVV, not F240BVV, that's Jimmi's restored one. :)

edit: Argh you pooped up the quotes *sorts out*

Admitting reading the Sunday Mirror on a public forum can be dangerous Dave, especially if you're reading QW's section - double trouble! :lol:

bah, don't make me get the "get fcuked Walesy" pic out again! :lol: ;)

Davey, the one the guy bought off me was F235BVV, not F240BVV, that's Jimmi's restored one. :)

edit: Argh you pooped up the quotes *sorts out*

ahh, kk mate, just saw the article in my most beloved of Sunday tabloids, written by the master of automotive journalism and thought it was yours ;)

mine is coming along nicely just need a fr bumper then a drivers seat and its off to the painters with no interior no engine doors off tail off wings off glass out no im leaving it alone for a while as my mk2 is feeling left out so ill be finishing the engine bay this month then sitting the eaton charged bam engine in yyyyyeeeeehhhhhhaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh :cheers:

glad to see it's gone to a good home Yoda, even though you still seem to have reduced it to it's component parts :lol: :)

mine is coming along nicely just need a fr bumper then a drivers seat and its off to the painters with no interior no engine doors off tail off wings off glass out no im leaving it alone for a while as my mk2 is feeling left out so ill be finishing the engine bay this month then sitting the eaton charged bam engine in yyyyyeeeeehhhhhhaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh :cheers:

Excellent :cheers:

yoda will break it hes a breaker .. who goes by the name dub club racing .. hes advertised in pvw etc in the bk..

but hes a rip off merchant !!!

stay away guys .. not to be trusted

:roll:

Enough's enough - i'm locking this now as it seems to have gone from bad to worse. If people have beef with each other can you please use the PM facility or otherwise.

Yoda, feel free to start a build thread about your rado in the members gallery section, there are plenty of people on here that are interested in seeing it's progress.

Peace 8)