Sign in to follow this  
bishoprado

accelerator cable for my g60!!!???

think my accelerator cable is on its way out, feels like its frayed and theres alot of restriction.

So obviously i want a new one, but every where ive tryed has not one in stock for a 92 rado G60!!!

is there another one i can use of another car??

think my accelerator cable is on its way out, feels like its frayed and theres alot of restriction.

So obviously i want a new one, but every where ive tryed has not one in stock for a 92 rado G60!!!

is there another one i can use of another car??

Think you specifically need a G60 one, you'd be best ordering one from the stealers

Could be wrong but i think the valver ones are the same.....as for the stealers, as yours isn't actually broken yet I'd get one on order and possibly put a wanted up on here...someone must have a crappy one you can have just in case.

naaahhhhhh can't believe that......just get one on order from VW. When i replaced mine it improved the throttle by 100.76% and the old cable itself looked fine

well gsf are a bunch of nobs that never got owt in stock, well the nottingham branch anyway! Eurocarparts no, and my local vw said no and they not be for a while.

Unless anyone knows anywhere else, please tell me, but for the time being ill just stick in a 2nd hand one.

cheers

Bollocks...

536 721 555 (for manual RHD)

There are 22 in the country and if you order before 2.30 you should be able to get it for tomorrow am (less discount tho)