Sign in to follow this  
michael_m

Its passed :D

well, last week when i was on hols, my dads rado passed mot with flying colours.the thing is..he's away to barbados for 2 weeks :D.

i gave into temptation..i went into the garage, expecting to see the car sitting there...but no!!! he was one step ahead lol, he left me a note, the bollox. 'hahahaha, you didnt think i'd leave the car here while im on holiday..and youve got a key, did ya??? cant wait for him to get back now..there is a certain person in a saxo vts asking to be embarresed by an 18 year old car :D

Haha, look like your old man knows you too well!! Cant be that many rocks big enough to hide a corrado under.....get lookin mate 8 :lol:

he comes back tomorrow afternoon so il get my first spin soon enough :D

found the car on weds but i was outside the local garage.. thought i would have been rather funny to move the car on the mechanic..even jus to see the look on his face :shock: lol

do u reckon a 1.8 16v rado would see off a saxo vts or 106 gti? there are a few arseholes over here the i would like to embaress :D