junkie

Hoping to buy another corrado.

without looking i think its kind of pushed in some how, but however its done it is a common way to do it, will take a look when i get chance, its been put away for the week now.

_leon_ you def decided on 1.8T now :)

i know you can attach two either side of the radiator - effectively sandwiching the radiator - so i'm sure you must be able to do similiar - just with one. i'm itching to take the front of the car off and have a nosy at the front cross member - so i'll fit it tomorrow.

doing a lot of reading and figuring things out. it'd be nice to keep the g60 engine, but not sure i want to go the hassle of a complete rebuild. 1.8T is looking most likely. but theres enough i can get on with before actually swapping over yet. still trying to get down to ed38 - seeing what yours is like is high on the agenda ;)

I feel your pain.

I cut and waxed the jetta yesterday. Came up so shiny...but also showed probably a hundred spots in all where there's either a stone chip, a small rust spot or a touch up donw with NOT atlas grey!! :(

Metallic paint is so fickle... I am inches away from matting it.

[strike:51b3a]sam - how did you remove it - is it not necessary?[/strike:51b3a]

^^ think i posted in the wrong thread lol

_leon_ u really need to get yourself down, know its a long way for ya but sure you will miss a good 'un

boostmonkey i know that feeling, too many stone chips, dodgy touch ups lol, still not pulled my finger out and started it yet

_leon_ u really need to get yourself down, know its a long way for ya but sure you will miss a good 'un

i think it has to be done. it'd be wrong not to. am seeing whether i can be down on the friday night - leave on saturday night or sunday AM. where you staying mate?

boostmonkey i know that feeling, too many stone chips, dodgy touch ups lol, still not pulled my finger out and started it yet

tempted over winter to do mine dark pearlescent grey (like the new beemers) with black comp mo's, red rear lights... ready for the engine work. balls i should just buy a lotus exige. ;) kidding

Im coming most likely on sat morn early doors, but not ruled out friday yet and im staying in the big field in my new tent, should be a laugh :lol:

You need to make your mind up lol just get the beemer instead

can't go after all. I forgot about an invite i got for that weekend. being forgetful i invited one of my mates and a mutual friend to go to ed38. i got a reply saying 'sorry, I can't go that weekend as thats my birthday, the one i invited both you and dan to' - ed38 was out lol

if i head to nottingham to visit any time soon i could always have a break on the way up for a pint and be shown as example of an IHI'ed corrado :)

UPDATE

Well i fitted my new interior courtesy of G60SC_Stoney, cheers mate :)

Couple of pics, and i know we all have seen them before and they are nothing special but they're mine so here they are.

P8300027.jpg

P8300026.jpg

P8300030.jpg

P8300028.jpg

P8300029.jpg

Cheers _leon_ And g60greeny still got to clean and feed the leather, so what you see is how it came to me.

Hello mate, cheers for the ride on Saturday. I said this a few times over the weekend, but I couldn't believe the power, it was incredible the way it kept going. Don't mind admitting, I was a bit scared by it!

I looked through this thread a few times and saw the power figures, but never imagined just what it would be like.

Good work fella :thumbleft: Quite looking forward to seeing what you get up to with her next.

No worries toad, it put a new meaning on popping to tesco for you.

Could tell you were pooping it afterwards with my new brown leather in the back lol :lol:

Catch you next time

Lol...

The more I think about it, the more I love the car. It's a good solid fairly aesthetically standard corrado, looks nice and subtle, but would destroy all competition. That's the way I like it. Definitely something for a lot of people to aspire to, including me.

_leon_ when you come down Nottingham way just let us know, im more than willing to meet up sometime, to put your mind at ease so you can finally get some sleep.

_leon_ when you come down Nottingham way just let us know, im more than willing to meet up sometime, to put your mind at ease so you can finally get some sleep.

haha nice

A thinking of selling at the mo.

Just with how things are at the moment it may be for the best.

Having to run 2 cars and the house, more bills, too much debt etc its getting expensive and im skint lol, the mrs needs a car for work and at the moment she has a 55 plate polo on finance so sell that, sell mine and get a nice car out of it for us both to use, paying cash to free up some money.

Im in the skint corrado club at the moment, been honest it is a last resort hence a feeler for it as i really really dont want to get rid of it as i know i will seriously regret it.