junkie

Hoping to buy another corrado.

I remember that car! :wink:

Thanks for the heads up Si.

So how many people have owned it since me then? :lol:

Well im thinking somebody will now be wanting to re enter the strange ownership world thats known by those in the know as "owning a car that always breaks and bites you in the ass when you least expect it"

Im not sure how many now, did you sell it to a guy in Nottingham then he sold it to Marc?

I think he was from Nottingham, not too sure to be honest, all I know is hae had a long drive home when he picked it up!

And yes I'll be returning to a certain circle of ownership!

But I'm only going for mildly tuned this time. I'm going to drop a 20vt with just a K03s on it. I'm aiming for a reliable 220 bhp and 40 mpg on runs :lol:

Can't go too mad, it's gonna be my daily soon. :cuckoo:

Hi junkie just read through the whole thread and have to say this is (was i guess :( ) my favourite Corrado on here, sorry to hear about the manifold going again, is this due to excessive heat, movement or just poor design?

Are you still set on going down the 20vt route? If you are going to be selling the engine in parts I will definetly be interested in the head, cam and pulley, was the head built up by Jabba, what size valve were used? If you are selling the engine complete I would be interested to know how much you want for it, I like the idea of sticking with 8v really :D

Once again sorry to hear it is SORN atm but hope you get it all back up together with even more power soon :D it's about time there was another stealth RR meet me thinks

So how much boost was your turbo kicking out?

Just curious.Over a bar obviously ?!

Not sure if its a question to me but 1.45 - 1.5 bar

Hi junkie just read through the whole thread and have to say this is (was i guess :( ) my favourite Corrado on here, sorry to hear about the manifold going again, is this due to excessive heat, movement or just poor design?

Are you still set on going down the 20vt route? If you are going to be selling the engine in parts I will definetly be interested in the head, cam and pulley, was the head built up by Jabba, what size valve were used? If you are selling the engine complete I would be interested to know how much you want for it, I like the idea of sticking with 8v really :D

Once again sorry to hear it is SORN atm but hope you get it all back up together with even more power soon :D it's about time there was another stealth RR meet me thinks

Cheers dude appreciate the fave comment :D i did have it all for sale but nobody was interested so removed it, i am going 20v still but im not sure if the T60 will be going in a mk1 race car or not but i will keep you in mind, its a Jabbasport big valve head and i think its standard inlet with larger exhaust vlaves but as for size i aint a clue.

Had the car 6 years and its prob been on the road for 3 so im not too fussed its SORN'd still, :brickwall:

the manifold was too much heat for the manifold to take as it was not made right by the casting company but thats all been changed now so should be good now, time will tell.

yea come on you soppy git whats going down with the beast!?

Absolutely feck all at the minute, tomorrow or day after all my new parts are coming, on call wknd and im been ordered to do more decorating again aaarrrrgggghhhhhh :brickwall:

No way thats just a minimum everybody should aim for, i still want 2bar or over on some engine sometime.

Not a clue mate tbh, it would not last long at all, who is it for corrado sunderland or the other guy forgot his name now.

Yea will do dude but also its an IHI fitment/bolt pattern and he will have most likely the T3 4 bolt pattern.

CorradoVR6-n.o.s any chance of getting a few turbos to sell to us forum member :norty:

Lol, it was just going to be a case of who asked first.

Ha har it is mate, forgot to update the thread though in all the crimbo madness.

It got put back on the road roughly Dec 12th, new exhaust turbo manifold, also fitted an Innovate LC-1 + G3 gauge kit fitted into SWG air vent gauge holder, got the audi gauges lit up [bulbs were gone], flushed PAS, uprated loom on headlights, all so far so good, prob last another 3 month before its foobared again.