Sign in to follow this  
tonka

pure sex rado

A pressie from my husband and it has had lots of tlc since we got it ...................it is the most gorgeous colour of metallic mauve

It is such a head turner ..........must be when i hit the speed bumps lol not !!!!corrado.jpg[/attachment:2cad8]

Looking nice, waht sort of Rado is it, G60, valver??

Are those 18s?

Lets have some more pictures and welcome to the forum...

A pressie from my husband and it has had lots of tlc since we got it ...................it is the most gorgeous colour of metallic mauve

It is such a head turner ..........must be when i hit the speed bumps lol not !!!!corrado.jpg[/attachment:c108a]

Beautiful.... as a 17s man I love the wheels?

Naw ............i wish its a 1.8 16v but hey its still cool

Got 17s on at the mo but its been dropped 'bout 70 - 80mm so i can feel it when i hit a matchstick lol

will send more pics soon just had the tints done on front windows so its lookin more even

cheers for the response too ...thought i may not get any cos im a girl lol

Looking nice, waht sort of Rado is it, G60, valver??

Are those 18s?

Lets have some more pictures and welcome to the forum...

hi

it may well be that colour..still waiting the docs back to clarify .....someone said it may have been a limited edition colour ???

who knows but its sweet !!!! ]

thanks for the welcome

Colour could be Black Violet Pearl 8)

Very nice C and welcome :)

Have a look in the boot and across the rear panel there will be a sticker which will have the paint code on it, usually something like LC6P..

just had a quick blimp ............couldnt see anythin but my cd stack could be in the way

will check it out in first light tomorra

thanks for that bud

Have a look in the boot and across the rear panel there will be a sticker which will have the paint code on it, usually something like LC6P..

If you've got the service book for the car the sticker is replicated in that. It also shows all the optional extras that were fitted to the car too. Think the paint code is found somewhere else too, but not sure where.

Looks nice Mrs Tonka. Good to see another owner on the forum.

Tom

thanks for that tom

unfortunately the plonker i got it from didnt even have the V5 , still waiting for duplicate from DVLA lol

He did leave quite a lot of unsavoury items in there though......must have a blonde girlfriend and a jack russell and a real thing about mcdonalds lol

Need i go one........................i had to steam clean the inside but boy does it look good now !!!!!

Looking at the pics on the gallery i think its lookin like the BLACK VIOLET PEARL as Bilcor kindly suggested

will let you know

As i got some more pics to post tomorra

If you've got the service book for the car the sticker is replicated in that. It also shows all the optional extras that were fitted to the car too. Think the paint code is found somewhere else too, but not sure where.

Looks nice Mrs Tonka. Good to see another owner on the forum.

Tom

Looks nice 8)

Does it look a lot more purpley in the sun, and almost black in the shade? It looks like Dark Burgundy Pearl to me, like mine :D

What year is it?

hi its 1990 on a G

it does look like yours now i've looked lol

Looks nice 8)

Does it look a lot more purpley in the sun, and almost black in the shade? It looks like Dark Burgundy Pearl to me, like mine :D

What year is it?

hi its 1990 on a G

Looks nice 8)

What year is it?

Wont be Black Violet if its a 90G, it just looked very dark in the pic for Dark Burgundy which is also very 8)

Get some more pics up :)

hi its 1990 on a G

Looks nice 8)

What year is it?

Wont be Black Violet if its a 90G, it just looked very dark in the pic for Dark Burgundy which is also very 8)

Get some more pics up :)

Dark Burgundy is Dark though, they look quite similar to me, see below :wink:

I do agree though, get more pics up :lol:

good god it has just taken me an age to get one pic on lol

more to follow before midnight lol :D

Think its the burgundy you know .....

It's LC3U (colour code) Dark Burgundy Pearl - I'd bet my house on it!

Should be an orange sticker with paint code on it on the inner driver side wing as you look in the engine bay and also a sticker in the boot - just near the latch.

PS - It's the best Corrado Colour! I miss my old one below:- :(

There is an orange sticker on the inner wing [drivers side] but it says R2 R2 and then just numbers doh!!!!!

Any ideas ?????

ta

Louise

THANKS DIGGER B

THINK ITS THE DARK BURGUNDY PEARL AS THATS WHAT R2 STANDS FOR APPARENTLY [ I MAY BE WRONG WITH MY RESEARCH

BUT TA FOR THE COMPLIMENT

There is an orange sticker on the inner wing [drivers side] but it says R2 R2 and then just numbers doh!!!!!

Any ideas ?????

ta

Louise

:lol:

Should be an orange sticker with paint code on it on the inner driver side wing as you look in the engine bay and also a sticker in the boot - just near the latch.

Within the engine bay wing, is that orange sticker beside the yellow engine code sticker?

R2D2 is so much more exiting lol

sense of humour like mine billcor .......!!!! :shock:

Any ideas ?????

ta

Louise

:lol: