Sign in to follow this  
Tornado

What are these wheels?

Hey Guys,

I am in search of of these wheels and need to know who makes them and what they are. Any help would be great. I think they look sick on the corrado, but no one seems to be able to tell me what they are.

2ssmaz5si61qycsu[1].jpg[/attachment:09d31]

Many thanks

My Corrado as it currently stands...

P1010054.jpg?imgmax=512

That car was Alex's if I remember right, although don't remember his username on here..

edit: Aposegil was the one. Maybe drop him a PM.

That car was Alex's if I remember right, although don't remember his username on here..

edit: Aposegil was the one. Maybe drop him a PM.

Thanks mate

I sent him an email, but I have not heard from him. I know that he is a really busy guy, thought someone else might know...

The Borbet ES are similar, bit the spokes are different. All I know from Alex's posts is that they are rare and on the Corrado-Database it is listed as the same.

Anyone else have an idea?

hello guys

yeah thats my old baby (good miss her) and yeah they rare wheels compnay called proline i think i sent you a email the other week with the web link

sorry for the delay

hi alex

jon (vwdeviant) has asked me to give you a shout, you replied to his top hose thread, he has found his rad to have 2 holes in it :( have you got a spare rad for 2.016v 9a? he said you might be breaking a valver? can you give him a shout on his mob if you do or dont please man as he cant really drive the car atm his 07834782995

thanks alot man

Andy