Sign in to follow this  
Nick_Micouris

The Top Gear C

And may I say, what a beaut it is :D

Can't wait to see it on the TV.

Looking Good Nick!

Hope we can do the pair BrilliantBlackMetallics's (la9v) when mine comes out the shop

I'll see if I can remedy that in Photoshop after I have eaten my soup, and my cheese sarnie!! :D

it's about time the c got some tv coverage again really looking forward to it :D

Well for those that are interested, I have asked a mate of mine with the facility to record TV programmes to his PC to record it for me. I'll be getting it encoded and uploading it somewhere (don't know where yet, but will think of something) for us all to keep.

now that would good to keep so as to remind me when my c is in the garage costing me more i can remind myself why i do it to myself :D

Looks good nick!!! :D:D:D:D

I tkae it that the pics sare from before you removed your door cards! :lol:

Soon it'll sound as good in the inside as it does on the outside! :lol:

Perfect quality standard car bud, fine example that makes it a pristine choice for a Top Gear Feature car :thumbleft:

Oh I dunno.. I think Guys Supercharged, VSR'd, 3.something litre Storm would have been an interesting choice to use as well....

Standard vs totally the opposite! :D

I thought I had missed something here :oops:

Whats the story and why is the Corrado appearing on Top Gear :?:

Does anyone remember the Top Gear episode where they took a Storm back to the Volkswagen Museum.That must rate as one of the best Top Gears ever 8)

The new Top Gear bunch borrowed Nicks black VR6 to make an article on the Corrado, and it should be on the show on Sunday 23rd November.

Don't know why they decided to do it, but we are not going to complain! :)

As for that Top Gear you refer to - I have never seen it, and the only guy on the CCGB who had a copy on tape asked if anyone had the means to encode it (which I have) and despite trying to email him twice to get a copy, he never emailed me back.

Does ANYONE have that old Top Gear on video?

jims16v Excellent will look out for that, :) 8) Unfortunately I haven`t seen any of the new series of Top Gear so far :(

As for that video I have it somewhere,I will try to look it out for you.

I think it is in the loft but I DEFINITELY have it :D 8)

That'd be superb. If you find it let me know - i'd really like to try and get a copy of it so I can copy it onto PC and put it up for download.

Original TV reviews of the Corrado seem basically non-existant right now, and I (and I know a few other people here) are pretty keen to get their hands on some original stuff like that.

Don't know why they decided to do it, but we are not going to complain! :)

The researcher that I spoke to when they posted the "wanted" ad for cars to film, said that they had a film crew lined up to shoot a piece on a Lamborghini Diablo - but the Lambo couldn't make it, cancelling with only a few days notice. So they were conducting a quick poll round the office of cars they'd always meant to feature but hadn't got round to - and the Corrado VR6 came out on top :-) So rather than waste the film crew that was lined up they got Nick's car & filmed it!

This guy also mentioned that his boss had taken the last Storm produced back to the Karmann museum...

i'ed love to see that footage, we should try to find it between us, surely :D

i've missed half of every top gear in this series so fare MUST NOT MISS CORRADO ONE>>>MUST NOT MISS CORRADO ONE>>>MUST NOT MISS CORRADO ONE>>>MUST NOT MISS CORRADO ONE>>>MUST NOT MISS CORRADO ONE>>>MUST NOT MISS CORRADO ONE>>>MUST NOT MISS CORRADO ONE>>>MUST NOT MISS CORRADO ONE>>>