Sign in to follow this  
diamondblack

Want a Corrado with PINK wheels? Thought not...

In the words of Colonel Kurtz in Apocalypse Now: 'The horror! The horror!'

th_1163.jpg

Make sure you scroll to the bottom of the website page to see how they look on a Corrado...

http://www.alloywheels.com/product.asp? ... strSize=17"&searchSize=17"&strSort=Low

There does seem to be some good deals on that site (pink ones aside) - eg, the last set below are £385 inc tyres (17s) - but they don't do the wheels any favours by showing them on the Corrado illustration as looking more like 15s than 17s.

So... is anyone running wheels similar to any of these below, and do you have any photos?

th_1139.jpg th_1716.jpg th_855.jpg th_17BSAManik.jpg

Dammit, you try and keep your new set of wheels under wraps until E38 and then someone comes along and ruins it :( :lol:

Mine are similar to these:

1139.jpg

but are Team Dynamics in black, not Wolfrace :)

I've seen those pink things on a pink Shitroen Saxo in Southend - wrong, wrong, wrong!

hmmm maybe if i pink tinted my rear lights, retrimmed it in pink leather and put these wheels on it would look good, theres only one way to find out :lol:

hmmm maybe if i pink tinted my rear lights, retrimmed it in pink leather and put these wheels on it would look good, theres only one way to find out :lol:

Get it all done BEFORE Ed38?

Personally I blame the Rumbongo... :lol:

Come now, it clearly won't work as your car would need to be white to start with.

You also forgot the pink window tints too.

Amateurs :roll:

Come now, it clearly won't work as your car would need to be white to start with.

You also forgot the pink window tints too.

Amateurs :roll:

Dinks you car's been spotted on the way back from the body-shop....another cosmetics run for Jim?

DSC00328.jpg