Sign in to follow this  
KIPVW

Re, Judiths for sale thread(mystic blue storm)

In all fairness to the cars current owner (but not for much longer) Judiths car has a little more wow factor simply due to the AMOUNT OF TIME AND MONEY! spent on it.

However being a total storm freak she has now been given the chance to move on her current car and purchase one with a little less mileage. The new storm has been extensively maintained by its current owner and is a credit to the said gentleman who wanted it to go to a good home, which I'm sure himself and everyone who is aware of judith's dedication will agree in saying it has done so!

And if I'm honest I'm a bit jealous as its got lower mileage than mine and I'd love it too.

Guess I'd better get a bit more buffing done ready for next season as I'm sure it'll look fantastic at stanford hall :lol:

Sure is a nice example, lets hope it goes to a good home.

Good job my bank balance isn't very healthy at the moment! Still suffering from turbo expenditure :lol:

I think Judiths success in various concours competitions should speak volumes for the car. Would be a cracking buy for an enthusiast wanting a very good original condition car. Good luck with the sale...

Quite simply a brilliant car, for those of you who think mine is in good nick, you should have a look at this....

Cheers all.

It will be a wrench when she goes (I hope I can sell her..) but I'm looking forward to doing it all again with a better base to start from.

Thats a bargain price - mileage is totally irrelevant to me, the condition and history are far more important and this is top notch in both respects.

Just hope it goes to a good home, pity we need a practical car for the little 'un otherwise I'd buy it for Sarah and sell her Bora

I guess you get a sunroof with the new one then Judith?

Well that is another unique car up for sale, only genuine Storm with no sunroof..

Yep the 'new one' has a sunroof. I still can't get the hang of using the one in the 8v as I get the car, think it is the one I've been driving for years and forget that it has a sunroof.

Hopefully with both Corrados having one I'll soon learn!!

Well the storm has now gone and i have to say its quite a strange feeling watching jude get a little upset about it which i guess is very understandable as it makes me wonder how I'd feel about doing the same, not that i have thought that i may add.

The car has gone to an enthusiastic chap so am sure he'll be on here with talking about it soon.

Now its time to start thinking about future plans for the new one and what needs to be done before the show season starts. :?

So just a little thanks for all your kind words about sunroof less storm. :)

Regards.

Kip.

Great news, couldn't believe this took so long to go.

We had a few people looking to buy Storms at the Classic Motor Show. Pointed them in the direction of Judiths.

Looking forward to seeing the new one next year!

Yeah was a little suprised at how long it took! I put it down to the wrong time of year. :)

Also glad its gone as i didn't like seeing it stuck outside on our drive, think its back in a garage now.

It is a friend of mine who has bought the storm ,and i can safely say it could not be in better hands (he has previously won concours at inters a few times!!)

He has already started collecting pieces for the car (its staying standard) and getting ready to have a few bits tidied up/replaced ,

congrats on the car Judith its a damn fine example :D

Thanks for that alldub we did wonder if it was you who bought it when we saw the area you come from was the same :?

Am sure its in very good hands. :)

looks like the storm may be up for sale again !,

it has only done a few hundred miles since he bought it and he is getting the desire to start modifying again so rather than "spoil" this one he is going to sell up and start afresh!,

looks like the storm may be up for sale again !,

it has only done a few hundred miles since he bought it and he is getting the desire to start modifying again so rather than "spoil" this one he is going to sell up and start afresh!,

Thats a shame, but glad he's doing it that way, thats too nice a car to start modding.