CorradoVR6-Turbo

Ex-Corrado-VR6-Turbo.

done some more work,but im held back on parts from the states.......i wonder what it could be.....? :tongue:

Quick pics,had it started today,got the sump drain done and sump painted,ARP rod bolts in,new oil pump so all looking good at the bottom end.

wired in the junction boxes to fit battery in boot and done bits and bobs.

Aeromotive FPR plumbed in,just waiting on -6 to-8 adapter for that..

cant wait to have turbo on plumbed in and downpipe made up.....then the real fun begins!! :cheers:

DSCN1640.jpg

DSCN1666.jpg

DSCN1663.jpg

DSCN1668.jpg

DSCN1674.jpg

Sorry for the poor pics,dont like to use flash as it looks crap,so im using no flash but have no tripod... :|

been wathcing this post a while now and wow. wish i had the balls space and knowledge to attempt something like this, if i had a go at welding im sure id end up with something resembling some roadkill :S

It all makes sense now as to why your building the budget VR turbo so you can have the expensive wheels on :lol: or you putting them on the rat.

Oooooh, I like them! Very old school, but in a good way. What 'variety' are they, Chris?

think they are Mims which where fitted to the old 318 bmw ect and its James :wink:

I thought I recognised them. An old mate had some on a mk1. Looked good on that too. Good skills chief! 8)

They look like MIMS to me, i wanted a set when i had my Polo GT, but im not talking about those wheels in my post above by the way :salute:

there MIM 1900's i think ,. got mine out of scrap alloy bin at scrapyard LOL .

:norty: scott006.jpg

scott003.jpg

Made some flat centre caps for em .

:tongue:

:salute: hello james . i have just a few picz ....but u can hardley see the effect as centres were done in satin black bad lad finnish :gag:

this is my lil bro's golfskie ...sits in garage like "rabbit in da hutch" .......

centre caps were just quickly machined out of ally 2mm plate .

if u take look at ur rimbz there is a slight resecse....

centrecap fits in that with tapped allenbolt.

dont get me wrong i would say machine out the centre for max show car finish ...but we dont do "SHOWCARFINISHES" LOL :nuts:

does look like a proppah set of outstanding euro rimbz .

marrk

if u wantin in da hutch close ups il get sum 4 u over weekend.

n612717196_72964_903-1.jpg

n612717196_72963_656-1.jpg

n612717196_71763_2343-1.jpg

n612717196_71761_1856-1.jpg

scott001.jpg

bump20chewerz.jpg

Update time,not much done,been lazy....also working on house :sleeping:

So ive made the chargecooler bracket,relocated the battery to boot,fittted 16 row oil cooler and broke my Crack pipe! got a billet one comming off Karl along with some SP 263 cams,440cc injectors....that should be good for a few extra ponies when i need em :grin:

Also have bought some BBS RC's off Zak so should be getting them around a couple of weeks or so...and they should fit over my set of 312mm brakes that i got for a bargan of £60 !! :norty:

Im still waiting on little things off ebay!! love it or hate it is still a good way of getting a bargan or two! :bad-words: So i cant start it up yet to move it to my work where i will finish the exhaust down pipe and little odds.

But its getting very close... :D

Few random shots...

DSC_0358.jpg

DSCN1795.jpg

DSCN1797.jpg

DSC_0353.jpg

DSC_0321.jpg

Im loving that white corrado, maybe its just the angle of the shot + cos its sooo clean that i want it. What are you doing with that one??

I want a fuel rail like that too :-(.

turbo inlet is HUUGE buddy.

Those 440's going to be dumping loads of fuel..u aiming for 400+bhp??

400 hp in time and that turbo wont be there that long,the GT35R is what i want but for now that T70 will do :)

That pic is with my mates SLR camera and it takes great shots unlike my pocket one :tongue: its dirty and needs a polish! :lol:

god im so close its not funny! i wanted to make up my downpipe tonight but the noise of the chop saw might piss my already pissed off neighbours! :lol: Got the crack pipe and stat in,glad I changed the crack pipe as mine was fecked! fitted my oil t and made up the oil feed to turbo whoo!! then started on intake,just got a bit of trimming and reserc valve to do then that's done :tongue:

The front can now at last go back on!! this car has not seen daylight for some time...the poor girl :cry:

some randoms again...........

DSCN1802.jpg

DSCN1807.jpg

Bit tight in here now....

DSCN1803.jpg

Good lad. always fun to see progress.

Those mounts are brilliant, good choice. 8)

Cheers Marcus! 8) the VF mounts are loads better than the vibratec ones (what have i started :bonk: )

Just got the downpipe to make up tomorrow then it is almost done besides allot more small bits to do plus brakes wheel ect..

Had it started up to cheack for leaks,all good but megga rich!!!! :gag: but it has no maf or lambda connected at the mo! :wink:

Random pic time...

DSCN1813.jpg

DSCN1817.jpg