Sign in to follow this  
chris CORRADO

Ebay + 15bhp chips

i wanna know before i waste my money do these thing work????

has any one fitted these

if so what is the real truth... it all sounds too perfect to me..

if they are s**** and you lot say don't tuch them with a bardge pole please recomend a simular product which works!!!! cheers

heres a link to the product on e-bay...

SUPER CHIP

*****mod edit***** swearing-vr6storm

I think this item has been discussed a few times

In short - the answer is no

By all means buy it if you want to - but the answer is no, it doesn't work.

Wouldn't go near them all they are is a small resistor that you put on the lambda probe I think to fool the ecu to think it's running lean so it just richens up the fuel mixture no timing advance there!!! But what do you expect for under a tenner???

a Panel air filter would work much better and wont risk damaging your engine go and buy one of them instead if you want a lttle more power!

Avoid like the plague.

As BANANA MAN said, why the hell would companies charge 500 quid for a rechip if there was some miracle cure that could achieve the same results for a tenner? :)

Agreed, a complete load of cr@p. He hasn't even uploaded a pic of this amazing device, which is always the biggest give away it's a con.

Kev

I ordered one for andy linton on this forum ( 16valver) cost a quid (says it all really!!!)when it arrived it was a 10p resistor that you can get from maplins sent it off to him dont know weather he actually fitted it I know I wouldn't have!! best off staying well clear!!!

Wouldn't go near them all they are is a small resistor that you put on the lambda probe I think to fool the ecu to think it's running lean so it just richens up the fuel mixture no timing advance there!!!

LOL, is that seriously all it is?

Kev

Don't knock them - they can multiply your stationary speed by up to 50%.

David

rofl, I like that

I think i might sell the instructions for why you dont want to buy that +15bhp thing for 50p a go. I could make a fortune!! maybe we should do that for the forum fund raising!!

Yep seriously kev a very small resistor something like a 5ohm one sellotaped to a piece of paper with some half arsed instructions!! But what do you expect for a pound!!!!

Yep seriously kev a very small resistor something like a 5ohm one sellotaped to a piece of paper with some half arsed instructions!! But what do you expect for a pound!!!!

proper bodge job duck tape for me LOL :D

proper bodge job duck tape for me LOL :D

Chris read the the link to ebay the bloke says it is LIKE a superchip Not actually a superchip and this confirms it when you read on a bit further just above where it says free shipping to the uk it says ' This mod is a very small resistor'!!!

You dont get a chip for £2!!!

Now whos the plonker :D