Sign in to follow this  
yeti

New RS6... sexual!

Just spotted this on the topgear news section, a little more infor on the forthcoming rs6, my dream car if i ever won the lottery or found a bag of unmarked bills under a train seat :lol:

http://www.topgear.com/content/news/stories/2193/

It seems that audi are now offering 20" wheels as an option.... wheels seem to be growing at an alarming rate, in the 70's it seemed 13's were the norm, 90's 15's, early 00's 17-18 any bets on how long till vw puts 20's on a golf gti? probably not long! so no more funky designs we can fit on the corrado :(

Does look absolutely sublime.. I bet it tears your face off when you put your foot down too!

But...

returning an almost-respectable 20.3mpg.

Respectable to who?!

Does look absolutely sublime.. I bet it tears your face off when you put your foot down too!

But...

returning an almost-respectable 20.3mpg.

Respectable to who?!

theres people on this very forum that are getting only 20MPG from their 1.8 Corrados. id be happy if i could drive my monster V10 around all day safe in the knowledge that there are cars with 1/3 the power that are getting the same if not worse fuel economy!

Does anyone think that the headlights and grille on newer big Audi's (A4 and A6) look a bit Veyron-esque? They have that same sweep round and drop down type effect and the grille is not a million miles apart!

Does anyone think that the headlights and grille on newer big Audi's (A4 and A6) look a bit Veyron-esque? They have that same sweep round and drop down type effect and the grille is not a million miles apart!

Yep I agree mate. Perhaps intentional?