Sign in to follow this  
Supercharged

Free Screwdriver set with Halfords Oil

Halfords are doing a free Pro Screwdriver set (worth £19.99) with purchases of 5ltr Halfords branded Semi-Synth oil (made by Comma)

10-40 is £19.99

15-40 is £16.66

Seems a good deal and even cheaper if you have a trade card!

Halfords are doing a free Pro Screwdriver set (worth £19.99) with purchases of 5ltr Halfords branded Semi-Synth oil (made by Comma)

10-40 is £19.99

15-40 is £16.66

Oh, pro screwdrivers, how much are they on their own?

10-40 is £19.99

15-40 is £16.66

Oh, pro screwdrivers, how much are they on their own?

£19.99?

LOL, Yes Yan... 19.99 (or £25 + P&P on eBay :lol: ) - they are not as good as the old 'pound thru' ones but i have those anyway...

Also picked up one of those Tool chest trays in 1/2" drive for £29.99 - half price but missing rathchet, gonna get a Snap-on one to replace it 8)

Really impressed with them today! - reason I went in was my 1 year old calcium battery appeared to be leaking acid from the breather, they bought out a Bosch tested and did a full test on it and the car including ripple test to check it was not being overcharged etc, with the battery off the car it came up as 'unserviceable' even tho it's been starting the diesel engine first turn fine so they swapped it, didn't need receipt and i've got another 4 years warranty from today as the date is on the battery, also gave me a print out of the test results and a free length of 5/8 heater hose to replace a pipe thats been slightly damaged by the acid leak

right, i've phoned every halfords in the UK and got some mates on the case and we have now pre-ordered enough oil to get every set of free screwdrivers that are availiable, so no point trying now.

ill be selling the screwdrivers on ebay soon, so you can earn me money instead of getting yourself a deal..

disclaimer *i haven't really but i bet some cheap cnuts are thinking about it* like with the cheap socket sets

10-40 is £19.99

15-40 is £16.66

shame that 10-40 is a tenner overpriced, that screwdriver set looks worth about a tenner to me too :lol:

LOL, yeah I know it's not the deal of the century but it's better than a slap in the face from a wet toad...

it's not too bad really I agree, I persuaded GSF to let me have 5L of Fuchs 10-40 for a tenner plus VAT(seemed about the cheapest around) and if you do need some screwdrivers I guess they're OK quality, Screwfix want 15 quid for a set of 10 for example.

I have bought plenty of tools from Halfords and they don't quibble of broken stuff that's under lifetime warranty, Like when Bally and I used a 3/8 extension bar to prise an Audi engine from its gearbox :lol:

There's usually a Halfords near by and open which is a plus in their favour at the weekend!

LOL, yeah I know it's not the deal of the century but it's better than a slap in the face from a wet toad...

I'm a lover not a fighter Steve, you should know this.

..that is why i'm having problems sleeping recently!

People don't want to hear about our late night bedroom activities....

right, i've phoned every halfords in the UK and got some mates on the case and we have now pre-ordered enough oil to get every set of free screwdrivers that are availiable, so no point trying now.

ill be selling the screwdrivers on ebay soon, so you can earn me money instead of getting yourself a deal..

disclaimer *i haven't really but i bet some cheap cnuts are thinking about it* like with the cheap socket sets

i didn't mean on here by the way, i just re read this at its sounded a bit bitchy :lol:

..that is why i'm having problems sleeping recently!

People don't want to hear about our late night bedroom activities....

No we don't! Could you please continue this conversation via PM :wink: