Sign in to follow this  
ravaling

modified or unmodified

depends what you mean by modified , there can't be many still at standard ride height and at least 70% are on different wheels , mines not modified in my eyes because all things i've done can be reversed easlly

Rob

I'd say that 98% of the cars on this forum are modified in some way.

Not many owners like the "original" ride height and lots of folks change the wheels..

I think it might make a good poll?

1) Unmodified

2) Cosmetic modification (wheels, suspension, exhaust etc)

3) Fully modified (different engine or different interior etc)

Mine's number 3) :D

Mine's still standard everything apart from wheels and stereo. Unfortunately that includes things like those bl**dy fuel lines that I really should change for braided ones before they start leaking all over my exhaust manifold and my G60 burns.... :( Am seriously considering getting it lowered though. I mean, it's not going to do it any harm. :D

The things with corrados is they are bound at some point in their lives now to have been owned by at least one person partial to a bit of tinkering.

If it gets a poll im voting No:4

Im definately in the modified section just not max and paddy style, subtle

Modified...

But i do have a real passion for mint standard cars...Evertime im up at my dads i have to open the garage door to reveal the concours 50k mile mk1 sat there on its carpeted floor and with its central heating :lol:

Open the door now and again to smell the newness and feel the tightness of the doors shutting etc...and drool over the dash/door cards that have never seen silicone,and the seats that really are as new.

Superb. 8)

Nut case :lol:

Now that sounds real nice Riley, gotta be worth a few ££££.

My 1st car was a 1.1 MK1 high mileage and loved it, still want another Mk1 to this day

I miss mine too...its a bare shell now :(

I paid 5k for the black one a good few years ago at gti international...sounds cheap now for some reason,but at the time i was crapping meself as i didn't intend coming away with a mk1 and a bank loan so stuffed it into my dad to keep it in the family :lol:

Mine is a 2 on that scale but eventually will be a 3..

My view on the hwole mod/standard thing is do whatever you want to your Corrados just do a good job of it..

My view on the whole mod/standard thing is do whatever you want to your Corrados just do a good job of it..

respect!