Sign in to follow this  
sprinterVR6

top page banner shot as wallpaper...? How?

Anyone know how I can get the picture from the top of page as wallpaper? It's stunning. The open road, misty morning....I'm welling up here

Help!

I'll have a look around for you. I took the picture in Germany back in 2005, hanging out of the passenger seat of a friends left hand drive Corrado.. I should have the original somewhere!

If I remeber though its not that great a photo.. it just seems to suit the banner well :)

Here you go.. shrunk it down to 1600x1200 so you should be able to do what you want to make it into a wallpaper.

I'll have a look around for you. I took the picture in Germany back in 2005, hanging out of the passenger seat of a friends left hand drive Corrado.. I should have the original somewhere!

If I remeber though its not that great a photo.. it just seems to suit the banner well :)

Top man! :thumbleft: It looks magic. I did a bit of Nip Tuck to it. Puts a smile on my face everytime I see it!

Cheers Jim

Twas Paulie's... aka The Leningrad Cowboy!

Nuts! I just realised that my demo copy of Pixelmator stuck a little watermark in the middle of the picture! If its a problem I can get it removed / redo it in Photoshop.. lemme know!

I just don't remeber the app saying it was going to do that! Thats why I didn't notice! :)

Looks like a MK2 Scirocco to me.. at least there is Scirocco blood in the Corrado! ;)

LOL, yeah but lots of MK3 parts in testing too... every time I drive my mums MK3 it annoys me how everything is so solid, everything works and there are no rattles... doh!