Sign in to follow this  
AdamjVR6

My Corrado VR6

Only owned the car a week and thought it was time i polished it,cannot quite believe how well it came up for an old motor 8)

Enjoy!!

2000468168026805356_rs.jpg

2001566542937380297_rs.jpg

2001575784831918523_rs.jpg

2001041187770519544_rs.jpg

2001549155214858535_rs.jpg

Welcome to the forum! the car looks so clean and innocent!... looks like a very tidy vr, if you plan to spend any time on here i'll warn you its a slippery slope! 8)

yeah that looks really clean although I can't say I like the jap style pipe! Welcome to the forum... 8)

i agree not a fan of the exhaust, lovely clean vr tho.what colour is it?

dunno,gun metal i think!

Came with the exhaust so cant really do a lot about that yet! sounds very loud though!lots of popping!

Yeah it was in storage and only has 98K on it with 5 K on the engine,passed MOT yesterday needing only a brake hose!!

Overall its very clean,apart from 2 10p size bits of rust on the back by the VR6 badge and on the rear arch.

Gonna get them both sorted ASAP though as the car deserves that much!

Yeah mate i know Alex quite well,did quite a few favours for each other when we had our crx's!!

Really mad at the moment.V5 is lost in the shambles that is our postal service as is my MOT certificate so i cant tax it :(

Dying to drive it properly!Still,gives me time to sort some things out,like solder in new LED's for switches that have lost illumination and other meanial things like that :)

i agree not a fan of the exhaust, lovely clean vr tho.what colour is it?

Yeah mate i know Alex quite well,did quite a few favours for each other when we had our crx's!!

Really mad at the moment.V5 is lost in the shambles that is our postal service as is my MOT certificate so i cant tax it :(

Dying to drive it properly!Still,gives me time to sort some things out,like solder in new LED's for switches that have lost illumination and other meanial things like that :)

ive known alex for years, and work with him, he said you were getting a supra tt, what happened with that ?

Yeah,well its all up to the postman,ive had nothing all week and we sent the V5 off the same day i bought the car,over 2 weeks ago now :(

Spose i should just be happy it passed the MOT so easily really,gonna fix my intermittant stalling when i clutch at junctions by slightly tightening the throttle cable,ghetto yes but i hate cars that stall on you :mad:

With any luck next weekend i reckon mate 8)

bloody posties are on strike next week aswell iirc, do you not have the new keeper slip from the v5 ?

Yeah but i cant use that to tax it online as the document reference relates to the previous owner,hence my tax disc would be sent to them! or not at all!!

Cant do it in the post office either as the mot certificate is in the post along with my bill for the full service it just had :?

Sucks huh.

On the bright side it gives me a massive incentive to give the old girl a total sort out and clean off any rust underneath and get it all painted and undersealed ready for christmas!!