Sign in to follow this  
dgarwood07

Alloys!

i used to have artec rims on my Golf VR6, really nice and those ones look like porsche wheels, without being the same as everyone elses, one thing i will say about Artec wheels is that i found they were really heavy! so how much are you getting them for roughly ??

i used to have artec rims on my Golf VR6, really nice and those ones look like porsche wheels, without being the same as everyone elses, one thing i will say about Artec wheels is that i found they were really heavy! so how much are you getting them for roughly ??

U can get them new 4 like 320! thats a set of 4!lol :D

look over the pond, lot of the US guys run these on all sorts specially MK4's and they look sexy as hell

if they were 17x8's i would too

You're a rum ol' boy arn't ya, i loike em a hulava lot ya now, as a shayam air sow expansive unnut.

lol they r like hell ova nice set aint hey BOY! i i i just wish i could hav a set of those bbs rs once ya now?? i think u may well hav some boy!!! :D they cost huluva lat tho! :D