Sign in to follow this  
darrensphatvr6

C6 VRG Chains DONE and new magnex fitted :D

Could try Megs 3-step seems to be pretty good at getting small scratches out.. Or Herisites here offers a machine polish service (but he's in Northampton so maybe a bit far away?)

Car looks spot on with Santa's surprised more VR's don't run them TBH..

I've been toying with the idea of keeping or getting rid of my C. Just wondering how much people would consider paying for this.

The car has done 142k, it has had a full resray (which cost £2000) just before I bought it, FK 3 slat grill, Smoked rear lights, In-pro angel eyes (cost £180, In-pro crystal fog/indicator lights (cost £150), Silversport Coilovers (cost £378), K&N air filter, it has had 2 new front disks, the 2 front wheel bearings have been replaced, the front track rod ends and bottom ball joints have been replaced, it's had a new hub on the drivers side front, the outer CV has been replaced, the heater matrix has just been replaced, the two front tires have been replaced with 2 new pirella tires (cost £150), and the back two (cost £120). The car has a Thatcham Alarm system plus immobiliser, the sunroof and electric windows work without any faults. The only thing that's wrong with it is the gearbox engine mount. I have a folder full of past and present receipts, I have just bought a brand new registration that's on retension which is C 6 VRG which would be included with the car depending on the price if I were to sell. The car is also tax'd and MOT'd. :D

Darren

Given the current market I doubt you'd get much more than £3.5K...

If you can get me a vr in the same conditon etc, let me know!

You just need to get the right buyer mate and he will have it off you,the market for raddos is very poor at the moment..Jay's old car for instant,he sold it for 10k and now the car has sold for 5K !!!!

You just need to get the right buyer mate and he will have it off you,the market for raddos is very poor at the moment..Jay's old car for instant,he sold it for 10k and now the car has sold for 5K !!!!

I know what you mean mate, how a car like can lose £5K like that is just crazy!

Cos its only worth what somebody is willing to pay.

Everybody thinks their car is worth more than it actually is, down to i have spent x amount etc.

I would want and think mine is worth 8k but nobody would pay that for it :D and there is a few for sale now that are overpriced and not shifting.

All the best though and hope you raise the prices of corrados back up for the rest of us.

Sweet Moses. is THAT Burgundy pearl??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

I'm trying to work out which one to use as my desktop

:shocked!:

Sweet Moses. is THAT Burgundy pearl??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

I'm trying to work out which one to use as my desktop

:shocked!:

:lol: It sure is :D !

Oh, forgot to say that I'm not having the BBS's as I had to pay for other things that needed doing :(

How ar away is Stealth to you, think they are in Warickshire?

It would only take me approx 1 1/2 to get there from Sheffield and your a hell of a lot closer, and who better to do it than the man called Vince also know more commonly as the VR God.

How ar away is Stealth to you, think they are in Warickshire?

It would only take me approx 1 1/2 to get there from Sheffield and your a hell of a lot closer, and who better to do it than the man called Vince also know more commonly as the VR God.

It's abit far to go really even if It would take about an 1 hour because I can't trust the car to go that far, I shouldn't really be driving it TBH