Sign in to follow this  
Jonny_L

Car covers

Alright folks, I'm not using my C very often at the moment, in fact it's for sale but nobody's been interested :( so I think I aught to put a cover over it. Anyone got any suggestions as to where I can get a good cover, preferably cheap? I'm thinking some sort of universal fitting as I'm no doubt gonna want to use it on other cars.

I found this one, but I'm wondering if it's gonna be any good as it's so cheap!

Any thoughts?

I bought one from Halfrauds years ago for about £20. Used it all the time outside for maybe a year. Only use it now when I have a motor parked up in the garage and I don't want to have to keep dusting it. I'd say go for it, can't really go wrong at that price can you?

This one is the one that was recommended and I bought when I asked on here a while ago. Fits very well.

That's more like it, I don't want to spend a fortune but I'm probably gonna use it for other cars in the future, so something fairly hard wearing and universal fitting is good. I looked in hellfrauds before, but could only find £80 odd ones, a bit steep for me. It's actually under a car port anyway so I definitely want a semi waterproof breathable one. I'll pop down there tomorrow I reckon.

Thanks for the input guys, should keep it clean until I get round to driving it. I always fancied having a nice shiney car tucked under a cover somewhere, ready to be revealed 8)

Just bought a nice one from Netto. 100% waterproof and breathable. Soft lining £9.99

It is a bit long but with a bit of modifying will be spot on.

It is in the 'this week only' deal.