Sign in to follow this  
mattcorradowirral

new to site so id thought id get a pic up.

new to this site so hi all jst thought id attach a pic of my corrado at the moment before i full respray it,should be fun lol.bought it a few weeks ago for 450 quid,id never really seen one b4,thought it looked a smart car so i got it lol,few lil things need doing to it but i got full service histry an 2 owners frm new so what more could i ask 4,every one is suprised coz i got it cheap lol.let me know what u all think cheers. :lol:

i know lol,well fully respry 1st in the alfa remo blue/gold it like a two tone paint effect which should look gud,gona alter the spoiler so it goes up at about 65 i think it says on the forums,new badges jst lil things like that most of the works been done as i got it,its lowerd an there ajustabe shocks full ss exhaust,17'' momo alloys,momo raceing wheel an gear knob.got a recipt sayin its been boerd out to a 2.3 coz it was a 1.8 16v,pretty good realy lol for the price neway.cheers 4 posting matey..take care.oh whats ur corrado

cheers matey,yea it kinda like a gun metal grey,at the mo both windows dont work,hopefully it jst the motors,thats the only bad thing realy lol,jst a bit of body work but iam a paint refinsher so it all gud it will giveme something to do lol,what your corrado

Could it be the motors as theres one on either side, what are the chances of both being faulty, though i guess worth checking all the same. Fuse possibly no. 21 is the electric windows (2nd from right). I have a bordeaux pearl VR, which is getting a new lease of life in the next couple of weeks with a rebuilt VR lump :D cant wait!

checked the fuse it ok,it could even be a wire broke or somethin,cool vr6 hey what break are they,wouldnt mind gettin full leath 4 mine hehe,that would be gud mod expencive tho.u got ne pics of ur corrado

They're ok mate, they get a nice whine from the supercharger, enough low down grunt 160bhp 160lb/ft ish on both numbers.

But lets not open the great G60 v VR6 debate.

Looks a proper bargain yours mate and a good starting project :lol:

Agree with bcstudent though on the engine front, sure the most i have seen is 2.1L and thats not just a simple rebore, its a rebore - crank change etc.

You should find out more on the engine, where was the work carried out, when, how much for the work you state you have info on.

The window control unit might be buggered mate, it's located behind the drivers side rear interior panel.