Sign in to follow this  
taddy

Newbie!

Hi All,

Ive been hanging around this site for a while but i finally managed to get my hands on a G60 this weekend so i fort id become a member.

The G60 i bought was actually off this forum... it was in the For Sale bit a couple of weeks ago.

Its red with Porsche 944 wheels with mirror polished faces (Obviously with stretched rubber), its lowered by 45mm with a full stainless exhaust. K&N filter in a drilled air box with a 68mm Pulley and a stage 1 chip.

I think it looks stunning but my fears are that its not got FSH, its got a load of receipts of work done recently but theres none bout a rebuild of the charger. I heard that they have to be reconditioned every 45,000 miles but it had a 68mm pulley at the last engine service and i heard thats around every 30,000 miles.

Finally, as i said above its got a full stainless exhaust, a drilled air box, a 68mm pulley and a stage 1 chip, what bhp am i looking at? One of the websites I was reading said its good for 30bhp... does that sound bout right?

Cheers

Alex L

PS Is there any Corrado or G60 owners clubs or groups in Manchester?

I have 2.0L 16V that is off the road. You must have been happy with it, to buy it surely? Or did you read all the magazines first, got to admit I was guilty of that.

After reading my service schedule most things only get looked at and that includes the cambelt!! IMO apart from changing the belts, the rest is easy DIY!

I wouldnt have thought that anybody would go to the expense of modifying their car an then not service it.

TB :?