Sign in to follow this  
faz

How much for a 94 VR..

Hi

I am not new to this forum, I used to be under user id : p0jy but can't log in...

I am wanting a Corrado VR now as have moved on from my 2.0 16v Corrado..

How much should I expect to pay for 94 VR6 with under 100k in Ice Grey violet with no leather or a/c ...

Thanks in advance

Between £3K and £4K for a half decent one IMO - prices seem to be at an all time low for the VR's and Valvers so you may find you get a bargain!

Have certainly seen VR's with over 100K going for under £2K 8)

have a gander in the classifieds section - bigpantsbaby has a mucho cheepo VR for sale although it is over 100K...

do the Ice grey violet ones fetch more than other colours as its rare ?

I maybe able to to view one with 91k FVWSH...

there are some high milers, but I want something with under 100k as they are hard to come by and it will hold its value a bit..

Have you not considered AdamjVR6 one in the for sale section, not ice grey but it is grey and seems a pretty decent price for whats been done

Sub 100k milage isn't everything. You'll get there soon enough if you use the car as it should be :lol: Better off buying one with more miles which has been cherished than one with less that's been neglected.

Sub 100k milage isn't everything. You'll get there soon enough if you use the car as it should be :lol: Better off buying one with more miles which has been cherished than one with less that's been neglected.

*ding*

Good point. 120k miles with loads of bills, receipts and low number of owners is better than 80k miles with sketchy history and multiple owners.

In my opinion!