Sign in to follow this  
Linus Van Pelt

Last flight of my Corrado *sniff*

A sad day for me, my beloved Corrado has just suffered the indignity of being used in p/ex for a 328i :oops:

After a grand total of 120,000 miles and 6 years (practically to the day), it's finally time for me to move on.

Whilst most here won't have a clue who I am (I haven't been active on here for a long time now anyway), but if it wasn't for this place, I would probably have given up long ago :)

Big thanks to all, for the masses of help and advice I've both rec'd and read, much respect to the mods who do a fantastic job here, Andi for being a star keeping this forum gadgetry going (don't worry mate, sub will continue ;) ) and special thanks to 16VG60 for doing some fantastic performance work on my car.

I actually spotted a Corrado whilst on my way to do the deal, so if you get a cheery wave from a blue bmw, I apologise in advance, old habits die hard :lol:

I would have loved to get a VR6, and maybe one day I will, until then, good luck to all keeping these fantastic cars on the road :thumbleft:

I know who you are! :-P

It seems a lot of people move on to different cars, then move back to the corrado, and get that nostalgic feeling :)

Name rings a bell :D ;)

Sorry to hear you're moving on but guess we all get to that point at some stage. You'll be back though!