Sign in to follow this  
too hot

Recaros and Corrado Prices

I am seriously thinking of selling my Corrado and getting something a bit more family friendly.

But as Corrado prices seem to be hitting all time lows just now,I was thinking if the car is worth say £2750.

( 1995 M reg 116k Fsh good condtion fairly standard)

It has full electric black leather heated Recaros,

which are in really good condition.The interior is worth say £1,000-£1,200.

The question is should I strip it and sell the interior and thereafter sell the car for a lower price,about £2000

or keep it as it is and try to sell it for £2750,which seems to be quite a hard figure to achieve in the current climate.

This is hypothetical at the moment just wondering what the opinions of the masses are :)

Don't sell it! It looks lovely!

It would make sense to sell the recaro's separately as you will make more money but you would have to buy some replacements so the gain is not much at the end of the day plus it would probably sell far easier with the recaros anyway...

i often think this aswell, if i sell car (crossing my mind due to funny steering) what would i do.

i think whatever i do i've still lost money, worth hanging onto car till prices go up, IF they go up.

offer them for sale, see what people would part-x for the seats, but then the car isn't as "special" without them

Yep, get a black cloth rear bench and front seats / doorcards for about £250-£300 then sell the RECARO's on their own for £800-£1000 and sell the VR6 for about £3000.

That's what I would suggest.

Yep, get a black cloth rear bench and front seats / doorcards for about £250-£300 then sell the RECARO's on their own for £800-£1000 and sell the VR6 for about £3000.

Thats exactly my thinking but in these times of price crash,I think I would struggle to get £3,000 or it :(

I should have bought this car when I had the chance!

Yeah Jim thats about three years I have owned the car and it has`nt put a wheel wrong :) :) 8)

I think it would be a shame to alter it from factory spec as most that are left have been messed about with one way or another tbh... just put it up for £3K/£3.5K and hold out for the right buyer - someone will apreciate it I'm sure 8)

id p/x the front seats with some1 who has leather. then you still have the full lux of leather to keep the car sale price up & make a bob or two on the recaros :)

i know a man who may be intrested 8)

Interesting ,thanks for the comments. :)

Seems that Recaro interior is still the Holy Grail of Corrado interiors 8) 8)

Will have to give this some thought now as the hassle of finding a complete late interior,may outweigh the advantages of

selling the car as is :(

Interesting ,thanks for the comments. :)

Seems that Recaro interior is still the Holy Grail of Corrado interiors 8) 8)

Will have to give this some thought

Well at least you would be making 2 others happy. 1 with some recaros & 1 with a 'rado with full leather :D

Oh & a third (being you) with a few extra £ for ya motor :lol: